Dhdjdjdndbdndnsee Advertisement?

Why is gag punishing me with adversitement, is this fuckin karma?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• GAG is free! Advertisements allow them to be free for us.

• Having the same adversitements like pornsites do is kinda strange and some of them really hinder me from looking, answering questions

• I don't think the website owners can decide which kind of advertisements are allowed on their website. Yes it is actually disturbing.

• they are everywhere!

What Guys Said 3

• Are you still experiencing issues with the ads?
    Especially the one you mentioned about being redirected to Google Play store?
    Would be great if you can send screenshots showing which ads creating problems for you.
    Thanks for the feedback.

• Right after I posted this the stupid redirection sites stopped showing up, I'll update this thing as soon as it happens again

• This issue should be fixed now. Please let me know if you experience it again. Screenshot of the ad or the page you are directed (and the link URL) would be of great help. Again, thanks for the feedback.

• I don't care that there's ads. I understand server and staff need to be accounted for financially... but they don't need to be so fucking intrusive. D:

• Exactly, there are so many ads on this site now I'm considering leaving. I actually came to this section topic specifically to see if this was just me.

• I get lead to 2 sites and can't even answer stuff, I even get lead to some stupid google play games whenever I join gag