Share with me your craziest block/being blocked stories, please?

A few certain girls blocked me right when I joined this website awhile back, never had a single conversation with them or said a word towards them at all.

But now I see some of their responses and realized they're all genuinely wacko and i'm actually relieved they blocked me, it's like they forewarned me to stay away from them because they're pretty damn psychotic lol

Any girl want mho? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried to intercept the pass but I missed. Then I sprinted faster than I ever have before. As if time slowed for a brief moment. In an instant I was in front of the shooter. I shot both hands up like a rocket, blocking that shot just in time.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy on here made a really really racist comment. So I called him out on it and he PM'ed me some stupid shit and when I tried to respond I was blocked. Haha classic.

What Guys Said 11

• I remember a girl telling here that she blocks everyone who isn't a friend she knows.
    Some blocked me for one contradiction. Some blocked me at sight, before I answered a single question. I can only suppose they had been reading several questions and didn't like my answers to others on some subjects.
    Finally, one blocked me over food preferences. (Foreign food in London!). Try to understand that...
    Many of these compulsive blockers have private profiles.
    I have never been blocked because of a PM I sent.

• Yes, I've dealt with my share of people who blocked me and i don't know their reason i guess cause they have issues.. I caught lot of them would block and unblock me just to give me thumbs down, well after catching up with them i finally blocked them in return it took a while , I do not like people who come on my opinions with smart , rude comments i just report and block them i don't deal with their immaturity we gotta
    consider the source these people are battling issues deep down. I will take their
    username and give it to these guys https://report.cybertip.org/ i don't take to
    criminals easy at all ,,

• That's crazy lol why would they block and unblock you, so weird.

• Why would anyone block you it makes no sense, i've never seen you say anything even remotely offensive on here.

• Yeah they've done it and this one time this person
      attacked me with multiple accounts but if we say
      anything back to them then we are in trouble just
      makes no sense to me

• I got douched severely hard here by this chick who ranked on me and I felt like shit after this interaction: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1371091-what-s-the-farthest-you-have-gone-sexually

Actually, we went over to PM's and then after a while she blocked me.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1699819-how-often-do-you-glance-or-even-stare-at-tits
    this guy blocked me just for not saying that I found those girls attractive that he did and he said some really vulgar things and completely lost it but his post got removed lol cause I reported him lol and all I said was those girls aren't hot but they have nice boobs lol.

• I was blocked by someone once who claimed that sex (as in, being male or female) is a government conspiracy to allow a particular side to oppress the other and I told them that that doesn't make any sense whatsoever

• Funny you ask this haha, i actually just got blocked hahahah... i guess it really pinched a nerve

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1703313-help-iv-become-a-gag-addict-its-not-letting-me-sleep-eat-or-shower

• lol, what did she want, an intelligent thought out answer to a stupid question?

• Haha i dont know, but not sure why so hasty... it was just a sentence... there's nothing stupid or smart about it lol

Has it happened to you here?

• Yeah, exactly, it wasn't like it was really serious question to begin with.

Most of my experienced have been with people who just block me randomly, I never say a word to them most of the time. Then later on I see their replies and realize what weirdos they are in most of their replies, they're just the typical angry person who has a chip on their shoulder normally lol

• Someone made a comment on some random topic. I was going to make a silly joke pun from what they said and it said I was blocked... :(
    They seem like a nice person but I guess they silently blocked me at one point for something.

• Craziest blocking by me I presume a fake troll posing as a 13 year old making sexual advances to me.

• The weirdest one was some guy saying I was offended over something (I was not offended, and had no idea how he got that idea in his head) and blocked me on two of his opinions lol.

• I was blocked for being an atheist several times after people tried to convert me.

• lol so funny no girl would admit to this

• lol, true but maybe they have me blocked.

• thank you! i feel like we've battled on issues before but more girls on here need to be like you

• I don't understand what they're so afraid of honestly, you've actually opened my mind on certain issues before and other people on here have as well and that was after disagreeing with them originally and arguing back and forth.

Why are people so afraid of opening their minds or god forbid being wrong lol it's not the end of the world, this is the internet ffs.

What Girls Said 0