What made you join gag or how did you discover it?

What made you all join gag? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• haha so check this out. I used to give advise to a lot of girls who I were friends with (anything about guy problems, math problems, friendships, etc). Well we ended up growing apart and I kinda missed it because it really helped me 'come out of my shell' and start talking to girls. They always told me that I gave really good advise. So I thought there might be somewhere, just somewhere on the internet where there's just a bunch of people where they can give and get advise like friends.
    One internet search later, bam! Here I am. It's exactly how I saw it too. I think it's really cool how there's a little motivation behind giving random advise by earning points and spending them at Amazon or even donating it to the needy, etc. Pretty funny how I ended up here but I've been here for about 5 years now :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I looked up a question on google and the first answer was a link to a question from this site. I thought the website sounded cool and useful since I always have questions so I signed up

What Guys Said 13

• I can't remember exactly - Like a lot of others I probably keyed in a queston into google and was linked here -I had seen it refetenced before and I thought it was mainly a dating forum but this time I had a look and saw it had wider topics so I stayed.

• I'll be honest, I can't even remember. But I'm glad I did, it's fun and I've met people here who've gotten me through hard times. I know I'll have to leave it someday but for today it's quite nice

• I had this unexplainable urge to answer questions about penis size all day. So I googled sites that asked a lot of dick questions and here I am.

• I was surfing topics on StumbleUpon and landed here.

• Pure random chance.

• Had a question about a relationship I was in at the time. Not sure how I exactly found this site though

• The intensity of my boredom pressured me into this.

• I wanna be involved in social media at least. I find it interesting, you know, give and take opinions.

• i was screwing around on google and i clicked the link to this site. and it basically went from there. that was about 3 weeks ago

• Looked up a question on google, then decided to ask some on here.

• googled something and ended up here.
    the concept of the site looked interesting so I visited it again and made an account at some point

• I was googling "girl" and this shit popped up

• I was researching a question from a discussion on another site and the search led me here.

What Girls Said 10

• I was googling something and then BLAM I found this gorgerous pink and blue sparkling piece of shit area on the internet.

• I was 16 :) like you. But I hope you're much more smooth with guys than I was, haha. I had the silliest questions about this guy who liked me and kept bugging me. And GaG had an answer, so I joined. And that's been years, and now I'm 20.

• google made me do it!

• Because my bf's cum makes my tongue go numb, I was googling the issue and this site came up, I read some idiot posting a stupid dumb remark and had to sign up to leave my own comment... the rest is GaG history...

• I think I asked Google a dick question and as it turns out, someone had already asked it on here, haha. I lurked for a while and then decided to join. It's kind of fun.

• Just happened to come upon it when I was looking for an answer.

• wanted to be able to ask a guys opinion on my questions and i found this site! :)

• i have a lot of problems

• I was searching for something.
    Can't remember what it was though. 😕

• i just had some questions and wanted some opinions.