Can I gift my Amazon Gift Card to another person?

I have a friend to whom I like to gift an Amazon gift card, and I'm wondering if I could give him one redeemed from this site.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since they give you a passcode onto your email you signed up with on GAG then yeah you could just give the passcode to your friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you can.

They send you the gift card code via email so you can just pass on the code to your friend.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah you could, once they email it to you... you'd just have to either forward it to his email or just give him the code for the gift card.

• Should be no problem just forward code onto them.

• Yeah you can give your Amazon card to someone else
    but you would need to email it to them in their email
    and you gotta make sure no personal information is
    attached to as well.

• You can, it's a code you use at checkout..

• Yes you can.

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't had one yet but you can if it's just a generic gift card where the person puts the gift card number in on the website, if you had to give your amazon account and it was credited to that account, no you can't. But you could always ask the person what they wanted, and ensure the package is sent to their address.

• It's for a digital order.

• Ah right, they'd need the code then, as long as it's not been credited to your account specifically (like, pre-loaded on your account) and it's still a gift card to be redeemed it should be fine if they put the code in

• you can =] u just give them the code :)

• Just give him the code to the card

• Once they email it to you, you can just give them the code in order to redeem it.