Do you look at other gagers profiles?

what makes you tempted to check their profile out?

• yes
    69% (29)78% (35)74% (64)Vote
  • no
    31% (13)22% (10)26% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|23

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I do, but many here do not have a Pix, just another sort of avatar that is even more Interesting.
    Other than that, I do from time to time, enjoy seeing who I am speaking to, @HRNYAIDATIME
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I noticed them have good questions or opinions - I would go to their profile to read their other questions and takes.

0|0
    0|0
    • But it doesn't make you a creep if you check out other people's profiles, rightttttt?

• Agreed @Dave20152 I wouldn't consider it creepy to check out another person's profile - It is how you act after that is the criteria on how you should be perceived.

What Girls Said 20

• I sometimes stalk profiles of people I already know, cause I'm a creep and I'm interested in their answers and stuff 😝
    I do sometimes check out the profiles of randoms if I wanna see their profile pic closer or if we talked/they said something that intrigued me and made me wanna see what they're all about.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah i like to sometimes. if theyre a new follower, i admit i sometimes check to see if all their opinions are sexually based or not.

other than that some people have cool stuff on their pages so reading that is nice too, just to get a tiny insight into who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I do... but not often. I usually look at their profiles when I spot a cutie and wanna make sure he's really a cutie by seeing his pic or when I wanna see where someone is from. But I never checked their questions/opinions out. See? I'm a cutie and not a stalker hehe

0|1
    0|0
  • I always check someone's profile when they request to follow me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really in all honesty. The only times I check is if someone sends me a message.

0|0
    0|0
  • only when someone follows me i check their profile out hahah

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I do stalk one or two GAGers when I'm bored. :3 apart from that, I don't, unless it's a new follower. If they just made an interesting comment or if I wanna have a closer look of their dp, then yeah I do too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do when I see an interesting opinion of somebody or they just caught my attention in some other way :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i look when when someone follows me.. not all. but usually..

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually look at them before following. Just to see if they've written anything about themselves and where they're from.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • To see whether the other girls are as hot as me

0|3
    0|1
  • Yes specially cute guys👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. The only reason I might would be to report them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, not excessively thought and not any random person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used but not anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • always

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I just wanna get to know them better

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just a curious human being. It s our nature or we would have never evolved throughout time ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do, just to learn about how they see themselves.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Yeah, I do look at profile of people I know to see if they are on or to see what they've been doing lately. Questions or what not. I get curious and since they are people I follow I am interested in their latest stuff.

If they aren't friends though, I'll quickly check out their profile if...
    -- ... their answer creeps me out a little and I want to see if they are a GAG creeper. (You can usually tell based on the questions asked lol)
    -- ... I am interested in their profile pic or them and want to see a closer look at their profile (pic, bio, etc.).
    -- ... I want to follow them or what not. If they follow me I'll see who they are.

Am I creepy myself? Well, I'll leave that up to you to decide. 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do, under 2 circumstances:-
    1) If he/she has followed me, I check out their profile but almost always follow them back.
    2) If it's a really pretty female who catches my eye, I just open her profile to see a bigger, clearer picture of her (but I don't ever follow or message her without context).

0|2
    0|0
  • I only check them out if I have engaged them directly in giving an opinion comment or if they have commented on one of my opinions. I will also have a look at their profile if they message me or if they follow me.

In most instances, the common theme is them initiating communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest, when they're hot/cute. 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • of course!
    either if they have a nice picture or if I'm interested in what they write. and if it's private I'll simply use Google haha ;)

*stalk stalk*

0|1
    0|0
  • If someones annoys me I do often, I also look at their other opinions to when someone annoys me. I also do the same thing when someone interests me in some way to.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're attractive and actually interesting lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Ha! All the time. If i find the geg user annoying or really attractive.

0|3
    0|0
  • Once in a while when I see a new girl I want to see if she's pretty or just plain

0|1
    0|0
  • no jailbait are off limits.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do this a lot, especially when they write an interesting opinion or are agreeing/disagreeing with me a lot, or if I am seeing a pattern in their posting style.

0|0
    0|0
  • what makes me tempted to check their profile out? What they wrote.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I do it if I feel someone is fishing for compliments because those people are a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    To see who they are / where they come from / their xper level and their face. And then i just save all of that in my memory.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely. Maybe if they ask an unusual question and I'm wondering where they're coming from I might.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like to know about the person I'm talking to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes when i've to pm them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I will have a look at their profile if they message me or if they follow me. Or if they look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I do haha for the cuties here

0|0
    0|0
  • No, can't say I do really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. When i saw different questions or opinions...

0|0
    0|0