Do you read all the details?

When you share your opinion on an Ask, do you read all the details the Asker gave? Is skimming the most that you do? Or do you just give your opinion based on the question title?

• I read everything.
  • I read most but skim if it's long.
  • I read if it's short and skip if it's long.
  • I always skim.
  • I don't read them at all.
  • I only want to see poll results.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's short I read it, if it's long I usually just leave it, unless it's something I think I can answer without reading the details

Most Helpful Girl

• i read everything.. but rarely it has happened that i didn't read the statement right in a hurry.. otherwise i always read.. if question is too long and i don't want to read it then i'll just move on.. not give an opinion for xper..

What Guys Said 5

• I'd use my head and read everything like i do on here before answering a question/ post

• I think I would be closest to option C - I would avoid long question unless topic really interested me.

• i read most of it, but if it gets too long i lose interest

• At that point do you still give an opinion or do you move on to some other question?

• depends on the question, if it is something important i still try and answer, if it is just someone writing a paragraph about if someone likes them or not no

• "B". I usually skim if it seems too long and if l don't think I am missing anything by not reading the whole thing.

• Often I only read the title of the question.

Usually if there are more than 3 lines of text to read, forget it. People need be concise and edit.

• So do you still give an opinion or do you move on?

• I answer if I can just from the title of the question but if it requires reading war and peace to answer, I move on.

What Girls Said 2

• I'll read most of it but if it's super long, I might skim.

• Sometimes I skip the long questions other times I'll skim through them and sometimes I'll read the whole thing