How do you come up with your questions?

What's your standard way of conjuring up your questions here on GAG? Do you have a certain type of questions you ask only? For me personally I just ask whatever comes to mind.

0|1
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Its very random mostly. Sometimes a question could just be from the convo I had with my friend, or something I came upon online. Sometimes even from dreams if I dreamt about GAG..

0|1
    0|0
  • based on what I am fixated on during the day. When I am thinking about food I will ask questions about food.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually based on experiences I've gone through or am currently going through IRL. Sometimes I see or hear things during the day and think they would make good questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am usually on Google, researching.

If I see something interesting, I ask about it on GaG.

Not so much these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • agreed. I ask some of the weirdest shit I would never even ask my friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mind is random.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I am same as you - Random thoughts - Though when I do, I might think up a whole series - I like to ask questions about human psychology - Why do people do this? - Questions like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Copy them off the late late show with James Corden. Nobody ever watches it so nobody will ever know.

Late late show with James Corden - right after Stephen Colbert on CBS ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I come up with my questions out of boredome; true true story...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't actively try to come up with questions, that's stupid. I just ask a question when I desperately need one answered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly I ask questions related to confusions in my social life. Sometimes I've asked random questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually think about what i am going to say for 5 or so minutes and then i actually ask

0|0
    0|0
  • creativity

0|0
    0|0