Why did GAG stop displaying opinions from each gender side-by-side?

I liked it better in the old days where the girls would be on the left and the guys on the red. You could see more opinions in a shorter space and it just looked nicer. I am not so sure why GAG changed it so now they're vertically separated.

I wish I had an image to post and cite. But I remember liking that about that place and unfortunately about a year ago, they changed it.

In my opinion, GAG should bring back the side-by-side display of opinions.

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I liked it better that way too.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I remember that. I kinda dont mind it as it is now but id still b ok with it side by side.

0|1
    0|0
  • i remember that and i liked that
    before side-by-side, opinions were on top of each other as like now
    perhaps people were complaining and GaG complied
    or GaG just changed it on a whim

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know they ever did that actually but I hate scrolling all the way down.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Probably because a single list looks cleaner on mobile, especially for those who have standard 4" phone screens.

0|0
    0|0
    • On mobile it was always the way it was now. Only on the desktop did they have it side-by-side.

• When i first came here May 7 , 2014 that is the way they had it then
    it was changed about a month i first came here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before my time but since I do most of my gagging on a phone - I presume it would stay a list.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sorta remember it, I wish it would be that way still

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that would be a good idea. The page would have to be more compact though, wouldn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • it's still like that tho

0|0
    0|0
    • No, they're vertically separated now. Before, girls would be on the left and guys on the right so you could see both genders' opinions at the same time.

• really? so they were side by side? like split down the middle

• Yeah. And I personally liked that but for some reason they changed it.