Why do some of the opinion comments I post on here get removed? It's not like i'm being rude?

Most Helpful Guy

• Same situation. Often I get messages claiming they removed them because they were "antagonistic" but that's not even the case. Every single comment i've ever wrote on this site has always been positive or constructive criticism. These people are just not thick skinned and can't handle it.

What Guys Said 5

• I can only vouch for my own standards in keeping the guidelines; but I remove posts as "Antagonistic" if they are not part of a long train of thought, and contain some kind of name-calling ("if you weren't such a total idiot, you would understand what I'm saying" or "in that case, you're a shallow bitch").

But you receive a message about why it was actually removed, or at least under what guideline category. That can help understanding the exact cause. For example, it might have been Explicit, Adult Content, Nonsense, etc.

• I had a few removed but when the reason was explained I was happy enough. Message admin when something removed and ask them why?
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• I had just one opinion removed here (because it wasn't in English, I knew I shouldn't have answered that in Portuguese xD) and they sent me a message saying why it was removed. Haven't you received any message?

• It has happened to me on the grounds that they are antagonistic or too explicit.

• this site sucks when it comes to it's management.

What Girls Said 2

• If they get removed then it means it likely violated our guidelines however it is possible for mod's and admin's to make mistakes too so if you really think you did nothing wrong then it's time to contact the admin :)

• It's never happened to me.