Hey, who else thinks gag is going downhill fast?

I'm debating just quitting altogether. A gift card isn't worth the hours and hours of effort.

And I'm not really here FOR the gift card per se, but I get this feeling that the community is just getting ridiculous.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand. I've stayed for the occasional fun/needed question. I've never cashed in my points because if you're not in the USA it's no point cashing in.
    Do what makes you happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• You get a gift card? How? I wanna know!

What Girls Said 12

• If you're here just for the gift card, yeah, you should probably leave.

• People have been complaining that the site is going downhill fast for ages - this isn't an original observation. This question isn't about the site going downhill, this is you admitting that you're not here for anything but the gift card, which is a massive waste of time. The gift card is supposed to be a perk of membership, not the end goal of participating on the site.

• You didn't read the update

• I don't know maybe I've just been here a while, but it seems like people are getting dumber.

• Then maybe go to a site like Quora or something. I don't know. The Internet is filled with dumb people and trolls.

• my "Gift card" is when I am able to help one more person here, @Zigzagz and earn my reward that's bringing me closer To... Master.
    It is very satisfying to be able to have gotten this far thus far by helping as many as I have for nearly two years and hopefully still counting.
    Yes, I have noticed many changes, some old ones have left, many newbies here, dear, but I expect this being on a site like this because one is bound to one day to have to roll with the changes, nothing ever stays the same.
    You are at a Level 6, hang in there and work towards 10, which is Guru, and you may find it more of a' Reward' than the card that eventually You... Just discard.
    Good luck. xx

• If you are on here just to make gift cards then I don't think you're here for the right reasons... some people like me are on here because we actually enjoy answering questions and helping people. I don't see it going downhill at all. It's still very much active and alive :)

• I'm not here for the gift cards, I don't even use gift cards.

• I'm not here for the gift cards :)

• That's just how the internet is to begin with. :D

• Of course, it's been on a steady decline since @JackKerouac77 left.

• If it was about the gift cards I could think of a lot of easier ways to get $20.

• I don't know I'm just here when I need to kill time.

• I'm only here for the gift cards. I just need more points. I have not even reached 7000

• People on here are crazy
      So after that I'm leaving

• Yeah. I only use it if I got a real question I want an answer to or I feel like being helpful

What Guys Said 11

• If you are only primarily here for the rewards then working a second, part-time job will net you more value than spamming answers on here to try to work your way to a gift card.

• Just leave, no one cares.

• Nah man, the community has always been this way. I haven't seen any change in the overall quality of the GAG population. If anything, I think it's gotten slightly better. Early 2015 and late 2014 were the worst times where everyone was posting these shitty myTakes.

• Well that's exactly your problem if your here for the gift card alone then yeah it's not worth your time but the majority of us are not here for that.

• Im not here for the awards. Im here for the GaG cuties esp. Dem GaG Muslim cuties @elissadido i want chu BAD ma Muslim babez :<

• i take break 2 months before... when i come back place seem busy and different.

so i thought gag do better... plus schools in so many idiot boys gonna be asking questions if girl like me.

and girl get bully at school... so she come on here ask if she pretty wearing make up... so it hard to judge accurately if she wear make up... girl idiot too.

i say take break and come back.

• You should leave. Think of all the people on this website, and then think of you. You are incredibly insignificant, there won't be a change at all.

• You're here for the giftcard?
    I'm here to ask questions, answer some and write myTakes.

• No I don't think it is, it is what you make it, if you try to be helpful and give back with good questions and my takes then you get good results, but if you're only here for the gift card then it's a different story

• Yeah it has been going on a down hill even before you signed up.

• I've noticed that. Utterly stupid & insignificant questions are answered with 50+ opinions & very serious/even little serious questions are ignored. Those barely even get 1-3 opinions.

• gag always showing same recommended and featured questions for days... even after i answer them...