How do you change your username?

Most Helpful Guy

• By what I have gathered from other questions of this nature , you would have to set up a new account in order to do this which means loosing all Xper level and points.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I am afraid you can't apparently it messes up the tagging process if you are allowed to change your username.

• If u find that out make sure to tell Klaatu51!

• Before you could now you can't

What Girls Said 6

• You can't so your stuck with it unless you make a new account. I know it's stupid as hell.

They should at least set it so you have to spend so many exp to redeem that choice.

• You can't, unfortunately. Only choice you have is to cancel this account and create a new one.

• Guess I'm stuck lol. When I created this account I never thought I'd be using it this long because I just had like one question and then it went on & on and then I became to like this site.

• Yeah I feel you girly

If you really want to change it, then maybe just create a new account? Otherwise, your username is pree cool too. 😊

• Lol I don't wanna create a new one. Hahaha too much work

• You don't... Maybe if you contact and admin you can

• You can't sadly 😳

• You can't! D: :( </3

• I am sorry, but you can't actually change your username anymore. You can only cancel your account and start over if you wish to have a different username.