Wouldn't it be nice if there was "approve comment" option on GAG?

To prevent stupid posts on your questions.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It's strange you would Post this Question @Frank_Woods. Just Yesterday, some rude and crude and "Needing his mouth washed out with soap and water," put some horrendous bad language on my own Comment, along with doing this to some others. I turned him in, after letting him have it, to a mod friend of mine, and he was banned from That Question and his ascine answers went with him.
    I do not mind if someone wants to comment on my own box but be diplomatic, not snotty in a such way where I have to reprimand them, especially because their own Comment box is being offered to them.
    Yes, wouldn't it be nice if there was such an "Approval comment" Button... Might make the mods job, as well as the Administrator's job, a little easier and us here, dear, on GAG... A bit Happier.
    Good luck and Good Point. xx

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes I think that would be a nice feature due to the large amount of trolling going on lately but then again, if that sort of thing was implemented, that would only make this site even more filtered and over-regulated. People who are legitimately just expressing their own opinions would start doing so even less so I think I'd prefer to just take the good with the bad.

There are many features that can help minimize trolls like no anonymous posts allowed, permitting responses from just one gender, etc., so those types of options should suffice.

• i understand ur intention but i dont believe that feature would be used too often if it were implemented.

• No, thats no fun! I like my trolls!

• No. It seems way too much to me. We already have too many restrictions.

What Guys Said 12

• I can see pros and cons - Pros, keep trolls out - Cons (use your imagination here) "Kangaroos are the most superior animal on the planet - Discuss?" then block every dissenting opinion.

• Yes, then we can decide whether you want to accept a Opinion or refuse it i agree

• Hell no. This site would be out of business real soon if they did that. That's way too over-the-top.

• No. Because people would be rejecting anything they do not agree with and 90% of comments typed by GAGERS will be going down the drain.

• Yes sometimes anonymous trolls are the only responders and get MHO for no reason.

• that would be brilliant, I wouldn't have to deal with trolls and retards or desperate people

• Then the only answers you'd get to questions are ones that rub the asker's ego or otherwise suits their fancy.

• Great the last thing we need is more policing in the world yahoo did that and they barely have any members just for that reason sit down your not a cop.

• No because basically everything you click, for example upvotes, downvotes, polls is clicked randomly 50% of the times, I'm guilty of this myself every now and then too.

• Fucking nazi's

• or you could just block me and you no get no more stupid answers.

so be smart and block me. cuz i won't be stopping... diaper man.

• No cuz only the dull responses would be accepted making this site boring as shit.

• wow what a baby. sorry no one liked that dumb idea.