Do you attack other users opinions on GaG?

If a user gives an opinion do you ever " jump" on their opinion thread to verbally attack them.

Most Helpful Guy

• The moderators do that all the time by just deleting opinions they don't agree with.

• I personally only delete stuff that's either extremely directly offensive towards a particular group (marked as Offensive - for example just the other day I removed a question titled "Why are all black people stupid?" honestly, that question has no value),
      or if they contain name-calling without much additional value (marked as Antagonistic). If you don't include any swearwords ranging from "stupid" through "idiot" to "bitch" in your opinions, you should be fine! :D

• I also personally only hide things that are actually offensive. I trwaf both genders and all races the same when it comes to hiding things and I do not hide anything simply because I have a different view.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I do NOT. Anyone who knows me here, dear, knows I am a straight shooter but I am also very diplomatic and have been told so several times over the course of nearly two years.
    However, once in a blue moon, instead of someone Commenting in their Own box tha tis provided for them like the rest of us on GAG, they feel they need to go in my box and state a rude and crude Opinion... Not too often though.
    I don't mind if someone wants to come and state a complimentary statement in passing. But even with an answer at times from their own box, there are some who carry certain subjects way too far, such as politics and religion.
    Everyone on GAG is entitled to his or her own opinion, and I am sure, they would not like it done to them with any smart remarks on someone else's tail end.
    Good luck. xx

• I agree! Thanks!. I would never attack anyone elses opinion. 💛

• Ahhh thank you. I have something to tell you, I will PM you

• @Applefan1 Sure, I am here tonite until I go later to see the Blood Moons. lolxxoo

What Guys Said 7

• I don't attack them unless they are being a prick, or end to get personal.

• If by "verbal attack" you mean call them names and insult their intelligence and stuff, then no, because then I'd have to hide my own posts as `Antagonistic`, and that would just be awkward.

I do engage in debates if I disagree, though. There's nothing wrong with it as long as you're civilized; civilized debates are not removed by moderators either because they do not violate the guidelines. I've said it before and I'll say it again: disagreeing with someone's opinion in itself is NOT antagonistic, NOT offensive, and NOT harassment.

• You don't understand my question. I am not talking about debates between tow people

• You tend to argue with everyone , but you can never back your claims up at all.

• Believe me, lots of people can't seem to make the proper distinction between the two.

• No, but a lot of people mistake criticism for attacking.

• It is the same thing. No one should be critising other peoples opinions. They have their own opinion box

• @mesonfielde you are very psychotic it is very alarming. I am only responsible for what i say not for what others understand. Why do you type asker , that is another users name

• What about your question do I not understand? That critique and attacks are the same thing? Because they are not the same thing. And if you are going to claim that they are, you must support that claim with some argument or evidence.

• Calling names to the person? No

But if you want to ask and debate something you will get different stuff.
    Criticism is not attacking, some people can0t deal with the difficulty trying to proove his point of view and think that's a personal attack or something... it's complicated.

• You obviously don't understand the question

• I try to be as fair as possible - Life is too short to start arguments.

• If life was too short, you'd think the government would pay us a little more hahahahahaha!
      Even a bottle of Vodka would suffice for pay !

• If that person deserves it then yeah...

• Nope but I do like calling out a certain mod/user that is a sexual predator.

• There is more than one mod who has some sort of psychosis

• I am not talking about disagreeing , i am talking about pointless comments on users opinion threads. For e. g one girl stated her favotite colour was blue, another girl verbally attacked her because her favorite was not yellow. The attacker was attacking anyones opinion who's was not the same as hers That is psychotic

• If someone did that they are trolling or yes clearly mentally ill.

What Girls Said 6

• No way, We should all respect each other’s right to express our opinions.

• No definitely not...
    I might challenge certain points but I don't verbally attack people.

• Challenging is the same as attacking. You have your own opinion box. No one will ever change my opinions on gag, so it is futile to draw me into an argument

• I don't value peoples opinions who have Bipolar. They don't have healthy minds. Therefore, can't be trusted to make an accurate judgement or give an opinion based on a healthy thinking mind. Their thinking is quite distorted. You are displaying anger because i disagree with you

• @Asker

I'll just be the bigger person and walk away at this point. I was being friendly with you (not angry at all) and now you're the one attacking and insulting me. Way to go and prove how hypocritical you are. I'm done.

• I never attacked. If I disaggre; I just say. Some do not understand though. Criticism is not attacking.

• no i never disrespect anyone's opinion here. if i disagree, i will voice that though. i never shut people down though. however, when people get all bitchy or douchey on me i will naturally retaliate.

• Lol yes but only if they're being sexist or racist (plus bullting someone) which is people I hate so I don't mind cussing them out; Other than that, no

• Your opinion is not the same at all. You admitted to psychotic behaviour the ones i agreed with didn't

• Tf can you not read? That guy said he won't attack unless they're a prick meaning he'll attack another user and you upvoted him. I said I'll attack a user if they're racist, sexist, bully (basically meaning they're being a prick) and you downvoted me and called me crazy. How is that not the same :/

• No, I do not. I respect everyone's opinions :) <3