Do you have Highest MHO % ?

Give your opinion if you think you have high MHO% ;-) lol I have only 8%.
Plus... you may suggest me how to increase MHO%

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have (as of now) a 31% MHO. As far as I know, that is a relatively high percentage. Some tips to increase your percentage...
    1.) Answer questions in entirety with good grammar. Many people choose MHOs based on who answered their question best. Often times, MHO opinions require a lot of typing and expressing your thoughts in a relevant manner. Lot's of good info.

2.) Answer maturely. Sure there are some questions which want funny answers, but a lot of them are people needing help. Being a troll or making a joke of their issue will not get you MHO.

3.) Answer questions in the bottom of the "no opinion" section. They are often long reads and more difficult to answer. However, very few people will actually dare to make answers. Answering those with reasonable answers is almost guaranteed to get your count up.

4.) Be respectful. Answer questions with complete truth, but be respectful to OP. For example, on a How Do I Look question, don't be saying something like "wow u are rlly ugly." Instead describe specifically what you like and don't like. Be like "you have pretty eyes, but the eyeshadow you have is too heavy and draws too much attention. I suggest you wear less makeup."

Hope this helps some. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

What Girls Said 7

• Nope other people have higher. I'd suggest you only answer questions you think you have knowledge of and can add something insightful or give good advice, and answer ones you can have fun answering too. dont worry about your % so much! :)

• At 20% I believe it's relatively high... not like super high, but a bit higher than the average Gager's.

• Nope mines really low :(

• not at all. i have 12% i think. which... isn't a lot hhaha

• Me = NOT :P
    My mho = 289/3000

• definitely not!

i do notice that people with high MHO% have a habit of giving long detailed answers. some are just blunt. some are articulate AND concise, but these are much rare. so to increase MHO% perhaps answer in the style i explained.

you can also answer from the "no opinions" section under the feed.

• I don't think I have the highest

What Guys Said 8

• @Dangerdoge is the man to listen to - I have really have been impressed with his opinions - I am 15% which I believe would be around the average range.

• Mine is extremely low and I don't care, the more questions you answer, the lower it gets. If you answer only 1 question and you get MHO, you'll get an instant 100%.

• Point! Speaking our mind is more preferable than getting mho

• I care way way way way way way way way way way too much about MHO...

• I am not particularly nice or even helpful

• I HAVE AROUND 9 BUT I USUALLY JUST SPEAK MY MIND... WHICH ISN'T ALWAYS POLITICALLY CORRECT

• Nope, I have lowest MH.

• With 12% mind is only average

• i do im helpful