How do you pick MH?

I cannot keep up with these annoying changes. Can someone fill me in for as i choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• You pick one MHO per gender. I usually pick the most insightful answer, and I will admit that for me, a longer but well formatted answer is more likely to get my MHO.

Someone who takes time to write an insightful and lengthy answer that readable, should be rewarded for their time.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a little icon next to each answer for you to pick as most helpful. And now we can pick one for each gender

What Guys Said 3

• Last time I asked a question there was MHO icon beside comment icon in the opinion threads - You click on that to award MHO to a guy or girl ( There are two MHOs now, Most Helpful Guy and Most Helpful Girl )

• You do not get to pick mental health as a category on here anymore.
    You can however choose health & fitness which seems to be in some cases the same.
    They took it off because it didn't seem necessary to have a category such as that one alone.

Health & Fitness fits into many types of branches that relate to that.

• There should be a star icon that grants most helpful.

What Girls Said 4

• On the left of the "comment" button which lets you respond to an opinion, there's another button and that's how you set the MHO. It's been the same for months.

• Right out of my ass 😜
    Onto the answer, I picked the most intelligent opinion

• First I try to be objective and as unbiased as possible. Whoever makes the most sense. They don't even have to be sympathetic to my plight. I'll choose that person. Cause #Logic.

• At the bottom left of the opion
    Click on the link
    http://imgur.com/lMezeLj