Do your parents know that you are on G@G?

Title says it all.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No. My mum doesn't know anything bout it, cause when I first created an account, we were already living on our own in different countries, and it's not like it's worth telling her anyways. She'd just be like 'oh cool what's that' lol just no point telling her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel this way if teens or adults can protect their self online and both can conduct them self in a good matter... i see no problem for them being here but the Internet everyone needs to be careful there is lot of Catfish that both need to be watched and then you got the bad people who can't be trusted but growing up i never had a computer not to like 9 years ago i got my first computer but my mom is passed and dad he lives elsewhere and is like 74 but no family knows i come on here but my cousin.

What Girls Said 20

• No. I mean my mom knows I get the gift cards from SOMEWHERE, but she has no idea what GAG is, or any non-latvian website for that matter.
    However, my sister does know.

• My parents don't even know what it is, and they don't need to know... Because I don't want them going through my profile and see all the things I've said that they don't need to know!

• Well I think I told my Mum at some point but she doesn't know what it is and almost definitely won't remember me telling her lol

• Definitely not, no.

• Well I had to tell them when I got gift cards, otherwise they'd probably think I was some cam girl lmao! I haven't told them the name though.

• Nope. My parents don't know or even care about what I do on the Internet. But I'm also in my own house, using my own Internet connection on my own computer. What I do on a daily basis hasn't been any of their business for about 7 years now, lol.

• Not that I know of. One time I thought I was going to get caught because my dad walked in my room at 12 am to see if I was asleep so I put my phone on the floor and pretended to be asleep. He saw it glowing and picked it up. I noticed he looked at it for a moment, but I don't know if he saw my username or website. Just my luck he is following me and watching my every move.

• No I'd rather not have my mother looking through everything I write. She's doesn't respect my privacy so I have to keep everything on my computer/on the internet (where it's "hidden") so that she doesn't read it all. My dad doesn't do that fortunately.

• They don't even know what gag is to begin with xD

• They wouldn't really care.

• Lol I'm 27. They don't NEED to know.

• I don't feel the need to ask for parental permission my mom trusts me enough lol

• No, they don't and they will never know.

• Not only do they not know, they wouldn't care lol they are in their late 70s. Lol

• no, i am the parent !

• No, they do not know :/

• Lol nope. If they did they would make me delete my account real quick.

• I'm not a baby so...😐😐

• No, they don't know I use gag.

• No she doesn't even know what it means GaG

What Guys Said 14

• I was allowed use the internet on my own last year without parental control for the first time and haven't looked back since (Sorry couldn't resist) - Seriously like a lot of the others family and friends know I am one of these type sites but probably not which one?

• No-one knows and I'd rather keep it that way. This site is my escape from reality.

Like my Narnia almost.

• Took it right out of my mouth :D

• That's not the only thing coming out of your mouth. 😂

Jk lmao, that was a bad joke. 😂

• My parents knows because I mentioned it once before to them when I first joined.

But they don't know anything about my profile at all.

• Both my parents are dead.

• no one knows that I'm on GAG x_x

• Nope, They don't know and they don't care, It's not a big deal. So I can continue surfing on GAG or GBG, GCG, GDG, Including GFG.😝

• Hell no, they don't.

• No one knows I'm on G@G except other G@Gers.

• nope, and I don't want them to

• no, I'm not a child, they have no need on checking up on everything i do. it should be normal at your age though.

• no, and i want to live so i'll keep it that way

• mine would be quite concerned if they knew what this site consisted off

• I don't think anyone knows I'm on here.

• They don't need to know and they don't care...