Any problem with intrusive pop-up ads on this site?

I was reading on my phone until a redirect send me to an SMS scam site that charged me $5. Anyone else have a problem like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG you're not the only one!!
    And I thought it was my fcking phone's problem jeez $10 got deducted just like that ugh :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you send a screenshot so we can investigate this issue? Thanks

• It was on my phone, not my PC.

• I've never logged back in on my phone, so no

• This issue should be fixed now. Please let me know if you encounter this issue again. Would be very useful if you can take a screenshot and note the ad product name or the link URL you are forwarded to.
      Thanks again for the feedback

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't get ads because I'm a Guru

• Heck no, I use firefox with ublock and I never see an ad anywhere on anysite ever.
    I do get one pop up whining about using a adblocker but I simply close it because ads ruin all good websites and if companies didn't make them so invasive and cluttery, then we wouldn't have to be reduced to blocking them.

• on your phone?

• Mainly I use PC, but yeah I have a jail broke Iphone and have adblock in it as well

• I have not yet, but an ad blocker will help.