Have you had a dream about G@G?

I did and it was crazy! I was going to post this anonymously but nah! Anyway I had a dream about @smahala1991 and @Jared____

• YES! 0__0
  • No...

Most Helpful Guy

• yes but nothing special
    I was already in the woke up phase... you know, when it feels like you can influence the dream haha. I was just about to check GAG and saw that I got some messages. I hoped irl for some replies so I was excited but in the moment where I wanted to click on it I woke up. I was a little bit confused and not sure if I got them really or not so I took my tablet and quickly checked. was super disappointed when I saw that I only got regular notifications but no messages lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I don't usually remember my dreams, but when I do, they're mostly about GAG. I dream about GAG often.

What Guys Said 8

• I think I had a dream I was on the website, like I remember the interface once. I don't know what about tho. I rarely remember dreams.

• Most nights I dream about GaG - The more active users probably do a lot.

• I think if my life ever got that shit I'd put a bullet in my head before I got a chance to answer "yes".

• Safe to say I do everynight... @soccerchick4eva is on GaG hahaha <3

• Haha no, thank goodness.

• Yeah I've had dreams about hanging out with people on gag before lol

• really lol

• lol I finally had one it was about a girl on here and we use to be friends on here now we don't talk anymore and I was with her In person in my dream and I was trying to be all cool with her and all we broke the ice and the next thing I know we ended up having sex and the whole time she looked different in person then she does on here and she started to get all Bi Polar on me after with mood swings back and forth stuff. Crazy dream. At the end she was better but she was crazy girl in the dream for a while

What Girls Said 3

• You bet your sweet bippy I have.

• I've had two, they were about different people. :p

• Yes. I had a dream that a certan someone_de_Europe bent me over and f*cked me like there was no tomorrow.