Do you take 4 or less xper level accounts seriously?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Every high level account was a level 4 or less at some point.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't discriminate based off XPer at all, hopefully you are the same as I. :)

What Girls Said 14

• Yes. You have to start somewhere. In fact, it shows me that they are fresh and may truly think about an opinion rather than autopiloting through submitting opinions like the Guru's might. Those who have lower levels are also living life outside of GAG. I may even take their opinions more seriously.

• Not at all. 4 and below just means they haven't spent as much time on GaG as people with higher Xper. It is by no means a reflection of the quality of their answers, which is what i look for, regardless of xper.

• i seriously barely even look at the name of the user I'm talking to sometimes unless i know them well.

• I take everyone seriously until they give me a reason not to.

• I don't think Xper level amounts to really much of anything, except that they've said a lot of things. Use your own discretion when accepting or declining advice. I think that should go without saying.

• Aw I hit this category 😞 I'm only new here but doesn't mean I don't have anything worthy of listening to. I'm trying to build it up though 😊

• No, the whole point of the site is gathering different opinions. Someone may sign up and post one opinion, and that person is totally right.

• I value every GOOD opinion

• Ruuuuuuuude.

• Why wouldn't i? Its only xper

• Xper levels I rarely notice it.

• i will take everybody seriously until they show that i should not

• Aw cmon I really try in my responses!

• I don't take them less seriously. I barely even notice the xper levels.

What Guys Said 17

• I almost never even look at xper. I usually (but not always) notice the gender of the asker. I notice the age more than half the time. That's about it. It doesn't really matter what the xper is, especially since exper is mostly about spamming the site to get a lot of points. But seriously, a lot of times I don't even look who's asking the question. Because it doesn't matter.

• I take everyone seriously, but when they start giving me reasons not to like everything they post is pro men and anti women or everything they post is pro women and anti men then I start taking nothing they say seriously. Also when people turn something personal I also take nothing they say seriously also and when people can not accept anything that is bad that their gender tends to do and makes up pathetic cop outs for it.

• Why wouldn't I? Its irrelevant, what matters is what is said not how often they speak or how long they have been on this website.

• Not really most of the trolls on here are low xper levels because they come and go all the time. When you hit level 9 yes but I do understand you have to start from somewhere

• The only people I don't take seriously are anons.

• Some of them nah, not til they become more active I guess. If they gonna catfish they'll have to put in the work

• What I judge is the quality of answers, not XPER level.

For example, I noticed a particular person around here whose opinions have been awesome since XPER Level 2.

• More seriously than I take Anonymous posters.

• Please! I still try to CONSIDER trying to take
    MYSELF seriously whenever I talk !

( Kidding, Of course. Why wouldn't you? )

• I give anyone a chance if they have useful information, and are not bashing people

• Yeah, we all have been there before.

We're not "xperist". ;)

• The level is a fairly useless indicator of helpfulness.

• Of course, unless there is a good reason not to
    Everyone had to start small...

• NEVER CARED.

• Reminds me of the community episode with the "Miau Maius ranking system".

• I take them seriously. Most of them are genuinely here for giving and receiving advice. From my observation half (for those who don't get, it also means - 'not all') of higher level users mainly appear more mingling.

• No. Some with 4+ Xper Level don't deserve to be taken seriously.