Do you agree with the following?

We are on GAG because we don't have a life

• Yup
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Most definitely. I wouldn't be on here if I could socialize at the rate and frequency most people do.

What Girls Said 8

• I can Speak for Myself who actually Has a life and Has been through every form of Life, which is why I can deal with many a person with every form of their Own life on here, dear.
    I am in the Healthcare business and with my busy schedule as it is, it allows me to be here. I also own a Wholesale Real Estate business with my family so this also makes it easy to be here.
    Other than that, if I am traveling, busy with friends and family, writing my plays on the side still, or just whatever pops up, for I have a lot on my plate in my own life, I try and include GAG as part of this online doctor help that I give to others.
    Sure, there are some who may be bored or some who just click on to try and get brownie points or just some who enjoy it, but my mission in life has always been to help others who need someone there, and with GAG, it has helped me to Continue to follow through even now somehow.
    Good luck. xx

• nope i have a life. i dont know about you.

• DALP put on the spot laughing my ass off thats my reason

• I have a life, I'm just here so I have more free time to burn.

• Dunno about everyone else, but I sure as hell don't have a life. :p

• I'm breathing, so I have a life.

• Well I balance between this forum and my life. I don't spend hours here.

• I don't consider that to be true. At least, not all cases.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm barely on here.

All the people who have hundreds of MyTakes and are clearly on here all the time have no life.

• I definitely have a life - I just need to ask the question so the other Gaggers can tell me what it is.

• I only use it when Im about to take a good nap or when I'm about to sleep I would love to be here 24/7 but I need to work/grind so I can moving forward since nobody is going to do it for me lol xD

• That's quite true for me. lol

• Wtf is a life? 😉😂

• I hop on to see if there are people I can help, many of the questions on here are from people with problems.

After I answer some questions and respond to messages I go back to tinkering or gaming or whatever I want to do.

• Well, at least for me it's true lol

• Not the case for me , i just got tired of lame ass fb and other sites

• I think that goes for anything internet-related.

• Most of the people on here do have lives, but, just want to complain about them