Do you think GAG is more of a place where people get and give advice, or as place to socialize?

Because it does seem to me like gag is turning more and more into something similar to a social media. Don't just be all PC. Be honest.

• As a advice Website. I do give advice and ask for them here too
  • As a social thing. I come here to meet people and for fun
  • Both, but mostly I give advice.
  • Both, but i mostly come here to have fun

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup this site is definitely morphing into a social media website, this transition has been happening for the past two years.

Which is fine. The main thing I am concerned with, is the "advice" part of the website being drowned out by ads, MyTakes, mention-blasting questions, and random BuzzFeed quiz requests!

I voted C on the poll.

Most Helpful Girl

• It use to be a place to get legitimate advice. At one point it was even good for socializing but I think it's getting worse and worse.

What Guys Said 16

• Voted C. I don't mind socialising on here, but I usually don't do so unless someone else starts a conversation with me.

• I think option D for me - I feel that some people on this site are a bit too serious at times - There has to be some fun as well.

• Mostly advice.
    I came across a question on this site when googling a subject for myself. Read their question and wanted to help. Created an account just to respond to that persons question. Didn't come back to this site for months.

Now I'm an off and on regular. Real world takes precedence over this site for me.

• I wonder if I will ever meet my future wife on here

• It's a website for people to give and get bad advice.

• I'm better at giving advice to others i think so

• It's a place for lot of things:
    1) Advice
    2) Socialize
    3) Dating
    4) Ego boost
    5) Fun, laughter
    6) Refuge for bored, stressed and pissed off
    7) Food for debate-hungry
    8) Amazon gift cards for a few
    ... you name it

• This place is just a way to fill the boring parts of life.

• Both but I mostly give advice

• Guys are on GaG to bitch about the women in their lives (or lack of thereof)
    Girls just want people to rate their atractiveness

• It's always been like that, but that's what it's like on most question/answer sites.

• I don't need advice, I'm here only for fun but if I can help someone then I do so. So "D"

• I just go here to waste time

• I think GaG is more of a venting area than a place to give advice or socialize.

• Hahaha, damn right mate! Some did ask good questions nonetheless that gave me new perspectives. But are few.

• It's a place to brag, vent, and just shit all over people. There's no "advice" giving here. Why? It's free. If it wasn't, people would take it a little more seriously

• I am here merely for entertainment.

What Girls Said 10

• Advice... there are too many creepers and trolls on the internet... not to be taken too seriously... because most people don't even take it seriously.. . they just treat it like their playground... even on dating sites it's mostly all people looking for a booty call... and when your watching videos it just goes from amazing to then completely and utterly disturbing... lol, so for advice is all it really is for most people.

• Not gonna lie, I come here mostly to socialize and have fun. Doesn't mean I don't give good advice here and there, but yeah, it's more of a social thing for me.

• I think it's safe to say it's a bit of both. But I only come on to give advice.

• i voted D..

• I definitely do a bit of both. Most of the questions I ask are fun or strictly out of curiosity, rather than seeking advice. I do like to give advice, if and when I feel like I have something valuable to say.

• for the past few months it's been slowly evolving into a social/beauty contest kind of site. that said, there are still some good questions here worth answering.

• I'm unnoticed and ignored here :/ Even if I try to socialize on gag.
    So, for me I use gag to give advice and receive advice.

• A bit of both. I voted C

• I have to be honest it's mostly socializing.

• A bit of both. But the dumb, pointless questions are crossing the lines now; there are way too many 'who's your fave gager' type of question on here lately, and those question don't quite add up to the community.