How do you make friends on here?

Seems a lot of you are somehow connected and know each other personally. Do you guys just message each other and get to know them, and become friends? Or what, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on here for nearly two years now, and with being on GAG, I have made many a friend.
    I have many who just Follow me because perhaps they like what I say and that I can help, I also have many I follow as well, and with all of this together, it goes hand in hand.
    If you don't go Anonymous, show who you are, you can eventually make a good name for yourself, let people know who you are and the Followers/Following will just flow, Joe.
    With me, I believe I have a setting for Following Only. I used to get a lot of random messages that tended to be naughty and not so nice.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• People here aren't as connected as you think, generally speaking. lots of fluff on the surface, but people rarely message other people one on one and try to get to know them. Gag is different from. a lot of sites like Reddit in that it's a bit more communal. The thing is though, to be popular on gag, who you know is more important than what you know. Being knowledgeable isn't often as important as being known by the right people who will tag you in the weekly popularity contest. So keep that in mind. But if you want to get results, do as I so... actually send private messages to people that interest you, and be as descriptive and honest as possible as to why you're messaging them. This will help you make stronger relationships with people than what you often see on the surface.

What Girls Said 10

• I got to know most of my friends through questions, answers, comment conversations first. The PMing came afterwards.

• haha, well when ur around the site u kinda just are able to spot the people u feel you'd get along with, and surprisingly, their opinions are a good indication of that. i know with me personally, id be more intrigued by people who just seemed fun, outgoing but also well spoken and charming.

from there, if u wanna give them a follow and a message, go for it =] if not, people have full blown conversations in threads lol. it's not hard to get to know people here because so many r open to it.

• I just stalk peoples profiles and answer their questions. But lets be real I don't have any friends on here I mostly just stalk them thinking they will magically notice me.

• I wish I knew I've been trying to meet friends on here forever

• I've been wondering the same thing

• I send a message if I find them interesting.

• You make friends here through private messages.

• Who would WANT to?
    That you see are a few that found agreement (at last) with their opinions, so are making nice for awhile

• I actually found my crush on here lol

• Your crush from real life?

• Yikes, I would have just kept my knowledge of him using this site a secret. And just creeped around, maybe offer anonymous advice that might swing in my favour lol

• Lol yeah I don't play those games. I really actually cared for this guy a lot...

• You don't. Period.

What Guys Said 25

• My real friends bled for me as we grew up... I enjoy talking to people on here but i reserve the title 'friend' for actual friends. This is also the reason I don't have facebook and everything else like that, it's all just fakeness to me for the most part.

• The more time you spend on here, the more people you'll eventually get to know. I have very few actual 'friends' here, but I do recognise the regulars.

• Contrary to GaG beliefs, I'm not popular and I only pm 1 person.

• All of the ones I made began with a neat convo under an opinion then we followed each other and then a convo in the PM's. That's about it.

• Hey guys, friend me cause im awesome and ur not also, the name's Shrek.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/317k2gi.jpg[/IMG]

Done, enjoy your inbox full of friend demands.

Your welcome.

• Get to know people on the public forums then talk to them later on PMs.

• some people you just click with. others you have to get to know better. it is just dependent on how much the two think alike

• There is an yearly cum tasting event held by the admins.. You get to taste other gagers' cum.. If you like the taste you become friends with them.

• Making friends on here never even crossed my mind... that sounds so antisocial of me lol

• People have been here for 4-5 years. If you keep getting into exchanges with same people, you become friends; or acquaintances at least.

• Make a sexy comment about sexual chemistry. Or just agree with everyone.

• To have good friends, you need to be a good friend

• fake or real friends

• i dont have any friends on here

• Today is my first day here. I just joined but anyways its probably same as on every other site. Send a message and start talking :)

• No worries, consider me as ur friend man..

• People put up fake photos and hidden profiles it's hard to find friends I think.

• kisss ass

have them kiss yours

report opinons you disagree with

block me.

• U don't want any most people here are straight retarded. No offense to retarded people

• I talk about sex. I removed everyone, though. No one on this site is sexual.

• You can chat with anyone and if you both enjoy the company then follow each other and chat everyday if you'd like.

• I have no idea... I can tell you how to make a lot of enemies on here though.

Point out their ignorance with lots of facts and backed up knowledge... it works for me every time.

• I only have one person I talk to a lot on here. I answered a question she had and the comment trail got really long back and forth between the two of us, so I said PM might be easier and we've PM'd ever since.

• Just waste your precious time here more and more

• just making opinion comments on other peoples interesting opinions, maybe you see eye to eye, or just thought they were funny. but it usually turns into a conversation or other multiple positive encounters with them. then you or they will start to follow each other which increases the chance that you guys will probably start messaging each other creating the possibility of molding a friendship