Girls, why did most of the people block me here? what make you me as a creepy?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why it's happening to you. I won't refer to you as creepy because I can't judge, it's the first time I see your username.
    You can't please everyone. Even though you feel like a lot of people block you, I pretty sure there are plenty of others who haven't blocked you. Don't worry too much about that.

What Girls Said 4

• I have no idea, really.

Just some suggestions, that may not apply to you, but I include them from my personal experience on GAG.

Avoid sexual questions, especially in PM's. I've had loads and still get them almost daily. Don't be antagonistic and sarcastic. Respect others.

• Probably because a lot of your questions are sexual and your profile mentions sex a couple of times as well. A lot of girls on here have had encounters with perverts and probably just want to avoid them, so you mentioning sex so often, makes them think that you are one.

Either that or are you private messaging people?

• I have to agree with @GirlsLie. You do ask a lot of sex related questions so that can turn some girls away.

• I don't know I've never talked to you or seen you here. Maybe you're making them feel uncomfortable