Do you take the time to read massive block questions?

Sometimes I start reading it, but because it is this massive block of words I just skim it, not gonna lie... I understand people sometimes need to say a lot, myself included but for goodness sake! Split it up in paragraphs.

It just makes it easier to read... but maybe it is just me.

• Yes it annoys me when people put massive block questions but I still read it
    29% (4)36% (4)32% (8)Vote
  • I don't even read them...
    64% (9)55% (6)60% (15)Vote
  • You're just being mean and rude!
    7% (1)9% (1)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. Post long questions if you need to, but good grammar helps people to read it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• do you mean when they just start typing like this and they don't even bother to use like a comma or a full stop they just go on an on and shit like i don't really wanna read that because it's mentally exhausting just imagine that you're speaking like this without ever stopping just monotonously at a set tempo without ever leaving a pause to breathe or just wait to make it easier to understand yeah why would anyone do that so why would you type like this if you don't wanna actually listen to someone who talks that way how is that rude i could go on forever because that is what these questions are like so now i'm going to add a random testing text thing here you go lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque lacus arcu, maximus non luctus vitae, tempus in dolor in hac habitasse platea dictumst suspendisse lacinia vehicula mollis donec consectetur massa vitae nisi cursus ultricies maecenas rutrum nibh purus, a eleifend nisl viverra sit amet vestibulum quis mi egestas, placerat lacus vel, congue justo aliquam ut augue ac justo lobortis auctor nec non erat cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus nulla at sem eu ipsum tristique mollis sed commodo augue vitae volutpat condimentum nulla facilisi nunc convallis, tortor ut lacinia bibendum, nulla leo ullamcorper elit, vel viverra tortor risus sit amet nulla maecenas pretium tellus ut consequat finibus what was that like huh that was really cool right okay i'm getting really fucking tired of this bye

If it wasn't obvious by now, B.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even though I know it is a joke, I couldn't read this even...

What Girls Said 5

• I don't mind reading long questions unless they keep repeating unimportant things and the grammar/structure is awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I read them if they sound interesting and straight to the point rather than adding extra details that are not needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try my best to read them.
    If i post a long question i want people to read it too :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't read them. I might read them if it seems interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I skim through

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You are right - They are hard to read - I will only make the effort to answer if subject really interests me.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who write huge blocks of questions deserve to have their questions unanswered.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually skim it or sometimes don't even read it if I'm on too little sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attention, guys: If you put a huge block of irrelevant info I won't read it. I'll still answer your question though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to do what I can.

0|0
    0|0