How many GAGers are fans of anime and manga?

I used to be a hardcore fan of both. Now I watch/read it whever I get the time to. Plus I feel not many good ones are coming out, so it feels like I've saturated for now.

• Manga only
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Anime only
    7% (1)35% (6)22% (7)Vote
  • Both manga and anime
    33% (5)29% (5)31% (10)Vote
  • Neither
    60% (9)36% (6)47% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh and about myself, I prefer manga over anime for most cases. There are exceptions, as always. Lately I haven't read any new manga too, so I'm out of touch. :/

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously, I am :P I prefer anime. We do have some manga, but it's really just the boyfriend's and I flick through it occasionally, if it's a story I'm interested in.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I got into anime and manga about 4 years ago, and I'm really enjoying it!

I love the characters (the tsunderes and kuuderes mainly), their skills and abilities (can be anything from whipping up a plate of grilled fish to shooting a helicopter out of the sky), and of course, the wacky situations they never fail to get themselves in.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I really dislike both. I seriously don't understand how people get so obsessed with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well there's a difference between liking it (being a fan) and being obsessed about it. Obsession in general is bad anyway.

• Nope not a fam of neither of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both anime and manga.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I am a HUGE fan of cartons and animated movies, but not anime or manga. The type of animation used in these just does not appeal to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you mean animation or art-style? Because manga doesn't have animation xD

• check out poet anderson

• Oops! I thought anime and manga are kinda similar. I suppose I was referring to only anime, then. I have seem some comic books labelled 'manga', but I didn't really like that. I dunno!

• I seen a few Gaggers talk about it so you should meet a few here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anime only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anime. But Im not a hardcore fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldnt get into manga. i tried, but i dont like comic books either. but i do enjoy some animes.

0|0
    0|0