Why is the site called GirlsAskGuys and not GuysAskGirls?

I never really pondered about it earlier, but not I'm curious. Was there any specific reason behind the naming or just for the sake of naming? Admins please notice!

Still waiting for the creator of the site to reply, probably never will get to see it.
Meanwhile, interesting analogies for site name from you GAGers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because ladies first, the site maker is a fine gentlemen :p :)

• also because maybe most women are man-hating sexist f***s but its still assumed by society that guys are just bad and responsible for everything wrong

• @bgrgbgrg Mmmm good thing that this doesn't exist in my society because I love men.

• well isn't that just so hard to believe but then again no point in arguing about a lost cause

Most Helpful Guy

• People generally don't give a fuck about guy's questions. The site name reflects the reality of the site well enough.

What Girls Said 8

• I think the pink and blue arrows in the logo indicate it is either way round. Girls ask Guys or Guys ask Girls.

• 'Cause girls talk more in general so we're going to ask more questions? :P

Lol I have no idea. It flows better, I guess. Has more linguistic appeal to the movement of the mouth. Guys ask girls is more difficult to let roll off the tongue?

• GirlsAskGuys flows better in my opinion.

• There is the arrows in the middle, so you could call it either way. Girls ask guys or guys ask girls.

• LADIES FIRST :)

• because ladies first

• Cuz the "GuysAskGirls" logo would look like this

8=====> ?
    1 2 3 4 5 6

• It technically reads both ways. Note the arrows connecting girls and guys around the word "ask".

What Guys Said 8

• If this site was called GuysAskGirls, someone would be asking, "Why is the site called GuysAskGirls and not GirlsAskGuys?"

• Alphabetical reasons.

• Alphabetical order?
    More guys on the internet?
    What Afrochick said?

• Something I've wondered myself.

• Because boobs

• does it really matter?

• yeap feminine before masculine, no more than that

• becuz girls talk to much and ask a lot of questions cuz they have nothing better to do then sit at home waiting for their man