Why is the site called GirlsAskGuys and not GuysAskGirls?

I never really pondered about it earlier, but not I'm curious. Was there any specific reason behind the naming or just for the sake of naming? Admins please notice!

Updates:
Still waiting for the creator of the site to reply, probably never will get to see it.
Meanwhile, interesting analogies for site name from you GAGers!

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Because ladies first, the site maker is a fine gentlemen :p :)

3|1
    1|2
    • also because maybe most women are man-hating sexist f***s but its still assumed by society that guys are just bad and responsible for everything wrong

• @bgrgbgrg Mmmm good thing that this doesn't exist in my society because I love men.

• well isn't that just so hard to believe but then again no point in arguing about a lost cause

Most Helpful Guy

• People generally don't give a fuck about guy's questions. The site name reflects the reality of the site well enough.

0|2
    0|1

What Girls Said 8

• I think the pink and blue arrows in the logo indicate it is either way round. Girls ask Guys or Guys ask Girls.

6|2
    0|1
  • 'Cause girls talk more in general so we're going to ask more questions? :P

Lol I have no idea. It flows better, I guess. Has more linguistic appeal to the movement of the mouth. Guys ask girls is more difficult to let roll off the tongue?

0|1
    0|0
  • GirlsAskGuys flows better in my opinion.

0|0
    0|1
  • There is the arrows in the middle, so you could call it either way. Girls ask guys or guys ask girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • LADIES FIRST :)

1|0
    1|2
  • because ladies first

0|0
    0|1
  • Cuz the "GuysAskGirls" logo would look like this

8=====> ?
    1 2 3 4 5 6

0|0
    0|0
  • It technically reads both ways. Note the arrows connecting girls and guys around the word "ask".

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• If this site was called GuysAskGirls, someone would be asking, "Why is the site called GuysAskGirls and not GirlsAskGuys?"

1|0
    0|0
  • Alphabetical reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alphabetical order?
    More guys on the internet?
    What Afrochick said?

1|0
    0|0
  • Something I've wondered myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • does it really matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeap feminine before masculine, no more than that

0|0
    1|1
  • becuz girls talk to much and ask a lot of questions cuz they have nothing better to do then sit at home waiting for their man

0|0
    0|0