Can we do something about these Anonymous posts?

like every time i post on an anon post they get really fucking annoying do nothing but piss me off and i can't report them or completely block them just the post

• We need to lose the Anonymous User posts
  • We need to Limit the number of Anon post's
  • We need to make it to where we can't reply as anon on an Anon post
  • Get rid of Anons completely

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm ok with anonymous questions, but I don't like that you can comment anonymously, it's an open door for trolls and rude people.
    I also don't like the fact that someone who asked anonymously can blocked you from commenting on your own comment, that's the stupidest thing ever.

What Guys Said 13

• I would favour B if you want to report anon - Send a message to admin explain why you want to report anon.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact
    The reason why I would only limit anons is that there are some perfectly good reasons for going anon (personal stuff)

• im not disagreeing with you i only believe we should be very limited to 1 anon post per like ever 2 lvl's

• that way we would at least know the anons are not random accounts

• I don't post anon but I think it should be kept for girls who wanna answer sex questions without getting creeped on by thirsty pervs. Getting rid of it or limiting it won't solve the problem and you can report them. You should stop answering them if they upset you.

• I understand your frustration cause i feel the same way, they need to start giving people the ability to be able to delete and ban someone from coming back on your question or post to make rude Opinions and I would be all for GaG to change the rules really something needs done about it cause some of the hate with Anonymous users is way out of term for sure.

• If you think about it, aren't we all anonymous?
    Because at least in my case I'm not a bear.

I agree with you but it's a few people ruining it for everyone. The anonymous feature is useful thought people take advantage of it.
    It's rather unfair.

• its not really useful its basically giving you a free secondary account that lets you ask all sorts of questions with no one knowing your username

• Haha no need to cry!

• There there, I'm here!

• None of the above. I wouldn't post shit if I couldn't do so anonymously. Of course if you want to be the only one here, talking to yourself...

• It was so tempting to answer this anonymously. I have restraint thankfully. You're welcome.

• im tired of anons... i know some question are serius and people dont troll are just shy.. but i think anons make no sense... nobody its obligate to have a pic or show any informantions so...

• in my opinion out accounts are anonymous enough people who put where they live what they do an all the extra info people dont need to see are prob the ones who are the worst offenders when it comes to anon posts

• girl u dont even know some people coment about racist in anonymous and if tell something they already call me dumb and racist so... people just go anonymous to rage... they just have hate in them.. Anyway when people have more private questions and dont want to realate them with her profile its a bit hard to say... And give opinion to anonymous sometimes its hard because we dont know nothing about them

• i tend to agree, can't see the point in having it

• grow up -_-

• Please, do not let my children bother you, for they are misguided... in the shadow...

• Get over yourself. Just ignore them.

• NEE NER NEE NEER NEEEEEE NEEEERRRRR

-Anon

• You used to be able to block, they got rid of that option. They really should get rid of the anon option all together, but, then people wouldn't use the site anymore because of embarrassing posts they do (which makes you think well, why are they posting them in the first place if they're embarrassing). Anyway, you can't really complain about something you have no control over. There's not point in that. If you don't like the site, don't use it!

What Girls Said 5

• You need to just let it go.

• i try letting it go but every time i post on an anon post or in a normal post im either shti talked or molested via the chat

• Block, block and block again! Or make a post publicly shaming them, post the messages they send you - name and shame! Message me who they are and I'll do it!

• Of. these options I'd choose B. Having the option to go Anon is a good feature, it's just hella abused.

• anonymous questioner can block anon opinion givers.

• well its anonymous for a reason

• You might as well cancel your account.