Is it just me or are the girls on GAG getting hotter?, Especially one girl in particular with her beautiful symmetrical face and gorgeous brown eyes?

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• It's a gag update feature. Nice, isn't it?

6|2
    0|0
  • They are all pretty.. but you like someone in particular.. having a crush? who is she? 😉

2|2
    1|0
  • Uhh, hasn't there always has been? lol

1|1
    0|1
  • GAG community is always changing. I've noticed a difference with the guys too.

0|2
    0|0
  • There has always been pretty girls on here. The volume or rate me and tagging questions just makes them more noticeable.

0|1
    0|0
  • The girls here have always been pretty. Where have you been...

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably all catfish though... Js

1|1
    0|0
  • There have been pretty women here as long as I've been here. Maybe you're just now noticing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have noticed a few really pretty girls. But I think they've been here for a while...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Haha maybe but I talk to all... based on how nice they are, not how hot they are :D
    Perhaps it's due to global warming... yes that must be it 8) 8)

1|0
    0|1
  • There was always beautiful girls on GaG.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, dude women are just good at using makeup to hide flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there has always been a certain amount of good looking girls here

0|0
    0|0
  • Symmetry Schmenetry I know nobody will read my status but sometimes, when I'm bored, I get wrapped up in my tutu and put a giant horn on my head and lather sparkles all over myself and slide around the kitchen floor pretending I'm a magical unicorn!

1|0
    0|0
    • I do the same ;)

• Wow we must have the same ancestry. :P

• you like someone lol, who is she? now I am curious, wanna see her lol. She sounds pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • u must be thinking of all the catfish bishes. the real girls on here are all dog face hoochies

1|0
    5|1
  • You pervert

1|0
    1|2