Am I the only one who's gettjng weird msgs?

There are different guys asking whether i like thick dick or have i ever slept with black men or how big was the last dick that i had 😐

I didn't answer them but how should i stop getting these msgs? Have you ever gotten those msgs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many girls have got these types of messages. You can either block them so they can't message you again or you can set your private message settings so only people you click to follow can message you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Block them when these 'Weird msgs' come through to you, @animalshadow.
    If you are a newbie on here, dear, they will know it and try and show It.
    Way in the past, I had a bit of double trouble with this myself, but with Blocking them, the word shot out, that I was a straight shooter, not into any animal of another color or same color.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 21

• You are not alone many attractive girls on this site get those messages. It almost feels like i should setup a catfish account just to discover who those guys are.

• Block and report anyone sending you a dodgy message.
    On your profile page pick settings - Down bottom of page there is a box to tick "Only receive messages from people you follow".

• I wish I got think dick messages too.

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7hu22giDp1rqxe4o.jpg

• While that does happen, you can just block the people who do that. They are a finite number.

• Block their asses. But now that mention it do you like...

• This is the living proof that people don't give shit about "do you want to edit your question" screen.

• I got only 1-2 weird ones but as a girl I guess that problem is much worse.

Just block and ignore them or change your settings so only people you follow can message you.
    Don't let them ruin your GAG experience ;)

• I've not yet received such messages but you can just block them and put your profile to private where people can only message you from followings!

• When you get those msgs it means your an official GAG member.. hahah i kid i kid.
    Block the sender and report.. Dont worry you new on here over time you ll get used to such shit happening

• Block them :-)

• hey there pretty lady, do you like yellow bananas...

coz if you do i can get you a great price for them if you like buying in bulk ! : D

just ignore and block them id say that is the quickest way of doing it

• Go private and block the users, the people who do that are usually users who just use the chat function of this site, kinda like bots

• Lolololol

- -
    -

• try blocking and/or reporting to the police... I've heard that it's pretty convenient...

• No I don't get those messages, thankfully

• I don't know, I don't read my messages. I assume they're just random abuse.

• Yet you have girls asking questions about why they like getting gangbanged etc..

• Of course you aren't.

• girls say we are the beauty, pretty and sexy repeatedly to your kids so think women are like that so we have to grab them so sometimes this happens i don't support those prevents but i don't girls to at this matter. but i agree this guys have to stop this.

• I've never understood guys who do that shit. Like, what are you honestly expecting the reaction to be?

• can u answer those questions now

What Girls Said 20

• 1|5
  • Report these people please. If the admin knows who these people are they can take care of it.

• Unfortunately, that just comes with being a female user on this site :/ The best you can do is set your message settings to private so they can't message you, or if you still want to receive messages from people you don't know, you can just block the specific accounts that send you dirty questions.

• I just block that user without responding.

I hate when I think someone is just having a normal conversation with me, things are friendly, light and interesting and out of the blue they turn it perverse or sexual.

• If someone is sending you inappropriate messages, you should go to their profile and flag them for private messages.

• I feel you girl😅
    You make your profile private and only allow people to message you that actually follow you, that way you should get way less of those creeps messaging you - if some people still message you some shit you should just block them. ;)

• set urself private.

• Actually my profile is private :(

• ok then u shouldn't be getting creepy messages. unless u haven't ticked the box that says, accept messages only from people i follow.

• you are not alone.. all i do is ignore them.. don't reply.. and flag their profile..

• Yeah, you must've responded to a sex question where all the creeper trolls hang out. I ignore them too

• just set your settings to private when receiving a message, you'll only get it from your follow list and no one else if they aren't in your follow list.

• Pretty sure every chick on gag has

• Lol welcome to GaG, home of the creepy messages. Just block them and keep it moving.

• It happens to a lot of people, I've had a fair share of these types of questions. You've just got to block them or ignore it

• All the time. Being a female sucks

• Same here! I get those messages all the time! I just ignore them though. It's gross.

• Luckily not
    Whenever they get sexual, I stop talking

• I'm sure almost every female on here is unfortunately getting these kind of messages 😑

• Yea, I do to but I expect it. Guys can be so immature.

• Same... block them

• I took my profile pic down and answer most questions anon because of these types of idiots.

I used to just block them, but it wasn't enough because they kept happening.
    Gag should implement a harassment flag on messages and people who get flagged are looked into and potentially banned.