Am I the only one who thinks most users on gag are retarded?

Reasons:
Most people can't fvcking take a joke
A lot of people call slightly over weight girls fat when everybody has some amount of fat, which absolutely dumb as fvck.
Everybody whose username starts with AL is a fvckcvnt.
When a damn girl wears makeup or wants makeup advice there is always a fvckcvnt to say "stay natural" "natural is best" "no face paint please" and "being fake is bad" like please shut the fvck up , 90 percent of people you jack off to are covered in paint.
When other dudes act like they don't like a girls a$$ ... like please.
When white people talk shet about blacks by calling them n's or in general, please stop making me look dumb and racist as a white guy... like for real.
.
What I just wrote is just a list of bs that gets me nerve wrecked as hell.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps you are New on here, dear, and have Noticed things such as this. Tis behind the computer curtain, and even on GAG, everyone feels comfy to give their own opinion, no matter how bad.
    I ONLY block someone who is rude and crude over a subject that may get their goat, such as Politics or Religion, things of this nature, other than that, I have never thought of Them as even "Retarded" but perhaps more like Bullheaded instead, my friend.
    Just ignore All of this and enjoy yourself here. You will Get More in store and people will think 'More' of you, especially if you come out from behind the mask and state your opinion in 'Person.'
    Good luck. xx

• First of all I'm not new and second of all I'm so tired of people like you who always think maybe because they are complaining about people on here they are new to here or the internet.

• Third... I have not seen you around, and I do not point fingers.. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Ur just realizing this now?

• OK I hope you don't freeze to death.

• nah I got that part figured out

What Girls Said 5

• lmao you're right though. I'm way new to this site, and i'm already noticing some of the stupidity. Like especially with the makeup thing, just answer the question or stfu, because 9/10 she didn't ask what you think about going natural, especially when it's questions on how to do eyeliner or concealer or whatever. What I think I dislike the most about this site, are the crazies that lurk on the relationship questions. You know, the guys that had a bad experience with a girl, so they start saying things like "women are the devil. They're worthless and I hate them, I hate people, the world needs to be eradicated of scum, cleanse the earth, etc etc" Like I think I've seen about 5 of those type of people today. Like what the hell? That's the kind of stuff killers say! That's the thing about the users on this site that really bothers me. Besides the whole calling people who aren't even fat "fat" anyways.

• Lol like really u just explained everything, I totally forgot about the I hate people thing. Do people who hate people not realize every person they love is part of people and they r people too or is it a trend

• This is the internet, don't let it get to you so much and if you think we're all retarded then you're welcome to leave.

• You're right though, especially about the makeup and overweight people. Literally, if you're like one pound overweight, some people will call you fat. Or if you wear makeup, you get made fun of. It's stupid. We should stop judging each other over stupid stuff like that.

But if you think some users on GaG are retarded, you can cancel your account, or continue to deal with it and ignore such users.

• But yahoo answers is too dry so yeah.. Too bad

• Yahoo has always been terrible :P I like it better here despite the idiotic individuals.

• You're are so late. Most sensible GaGer's have noticed this long ago. Oh, and I don't see many white people on here calling black people nigs and shit except for your local neighborhood racist strider90. I honestly don't get how his account hasn't been taken down yet. It should have been shut down a long time ago.
    www.storytrap.com/.../102.gif

• I'm not late, I just wanted to get it off my chest

• Lol the making thing is soooo true!!!
    Like I seen a lot of pretty girls with makeup..
    Then most if the girls in here be like " fake" or like " too much makeup" ... Like bitxh please!!! She is better looking. Then you. Stop hating! It's her face. And I agree on the rest of what you said

What Guys Said 11

• Yea m8

I'm also pretty hacked about some guys who do shiz like this 😂

And @Albananaz needs to change her name (if that's the correct username)

I don't like racist people. Especially whites.

Lol jk.

But I still don't like racist people 😂

• I have noticed this across a few forums - People are very blunt on the internet much more so than in real life - Is it the lack of personal contact that makes it easier for people to be negative/abusive, I honestly don't know - If I have any criticism I try to make it constructive.

• Close the door quietly when you leave. I'm going to sleep.

• I'll make sure I'll call that guy on elm st

• If you don't like it, no one's forcing you to stay, bud. Much like you, we come seeking answers and consolation. Sometimes people may not be too... enlightened of the subject matter in question, but you shouldn't write'em off for being ignorant. Some you can teach, others you can't. C'est la vie!😊

• Dude, you come to an opinions website, you get opinions. It's perfectly fair for someone to ask about makeup advice and get a response "natural is best". It's someone's opinion. It doesn't help with the question, but is valid as feedback.

• I know but it repeats too much

• And that's the nature of the internet. I don't know how many times I've been reading articles online, and seen the same article under different titles on the same site, but trust me, it's a freakin' lot.

• I'd say about 60-70% are big spastics.

• Why don't you have the balls to show us your identity?

• Maybe because I don't want a bunch of apes sending me messages about how I'm an asshole every minute

• In this day and age most people are hyper sensitive self entitled babies who choose to take offended by everything and anything and feel the rest of the world should abide by what THEY deem acceptable.
    The majority of those who speak the loudest are often the dumbest.
    People get butt hurt when other point out their stupidity especially when they can back it up with fact.

• Too many people on here take this site wayyyy too seriously

• Gag may be the most clueless online community on the internet and their sense of humor is lousy.

• Most convos on here between people (especially girls) r really corny

• If it pains you so then why persist.

• I'm desperate for answers, and yahoo is shit now... so

• I agree there, Yahoo is terrible in my opinion.

• I'm glad u noticed