Why are humans afraid to block rude and stupid people nowadays?

you disagree with a human and they don't block you know more.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why are humans afraid to block rude and stupid people nowadays?

I don't believe in blocking someone because they disagree with you. If you can't take a difference of opinion on the internet, then get off of it. Everyone has an opinion and it may clash with your own.

Outside of being harassed, blocking someone because their mindset is different than yours is a sign of weakness.

What Girls Said 2

• I am a blocking queen.

• No your not. If you haven't blocked thing king of the pricks.

• I've never blocked anyone it's just not me. If I disagree or having confrontations with them we'll go at it and it'll end there and we'll both move on. I don't hold grudges and I definitely could care less if I'll run into them again or not.

In my opinion it's a bit cowardly.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't block unless it's basketball then you'll learn to stay out of my house. Good luck having more people block you on gag though, some may be like me and be entertained or simply troll right back for fun.

• I am not afraid - I block a user the nanosecond I feel they are rude to me.

• Mhm. Bastards.

• because non-humans like dogs, cats, orcas and great white sharks are friendlier to hang out with...