Do you see/know who's the question asker when you answer a question?

This just came into my mind. Personally, half the time when I'm answering questions I don't know who's the asker unless someone comments on my opinion later on. Well, unless I'm too bored and answer questions from topic then I'll know who's the QA.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I always answer the questions of the people I follow, before any other questions.
    So in 80% of the cases, I know him or her :D

• Ah that's great 😄

I came to the conclusion that I'm just being lazy lol literally everyone else checks who is it XD

• Yeah that's a good thing to do... and if you spot creeps report them... we'll invent the GAG jail 8) 8)

• Ahahah I'd defo keep that in mind xD

Most Helpful Girl

• more than half.. i don't know who the asker is.. i get to know when he/she comments and i have to open the question again..

What Guys Said 5

• Subconciously I do check who QA is because I do make more of an effort with people I know and am friendly with. Then I see if question interests me. On reflection I do check QA's gender , age and if I know them well where they are from and their personality so then I can tailor my answer to their needs say for example a teen starting work, no point in me banging on about what work is like after 20 years experience.

• Yes as long as they're not anonymous.

• sometimes, it can be kinda obvious to me who it is.

• no, I also don't care

• yes, I always look at the askers name :)
    Unless he/she is of course anonymous

• Even if the questions appeared on live feed you'd still click in and see who's the QA? Guess I'm just too lazy for that lol 😂

• I don't reply directly from the feed. I usually read through the feed and open all interesting questions in a new tab. Then I work through the tabs where I see of course the names. Or I go through the new questions feed where you see it too ;)

What Girls Said 6

• yeah i usually take a quick glance.

• I usually check who the asker is before answering. Sometimes, I can tell who it is without looking, but I glance at the names anyway. My answers may change depending on user asking the question.

• Yeah most of the time I can guess who's the QA too but to click in is quite a waste of time for me since my answer will never change no matter who's the QA. 😅

• Sometimes. I answer most of them from the feed, but I've learned some people's question asking styles so I can tell by not having to go all way in.

• You mean when you first see it on the livefeed without the question asker's name above it?

Nope. I'm not on here often enough to decipher writing styles or personal tastes.

• I actually meant it as like when you see it on livefeed do you clicked into the question just to see who's the QA. 🙈

I was in a rush to submit the question cause a teacher passed by suddenly just now 😅

• Oh, I see :)

I don't do that.

• Ah okays 😊

Thank you ^^

• I always look at the asker sometimes before I answer. Most of the time i check after. :D

• I look about half of the time.