Has anyone ever had a troll on here who post negative comments?

I'm just wondering as I have people who do that stop hiding behind a buffer! It doesn't make you brave but weak

Has anyone had a troll on here who post negative comments on post you have made?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most people on this site have been trolled just block and ignore.

Most Helpful Girl

• yep, annoying isn't it? I just posted some brutal advice to someone's question and I never hide behind anonymous when I do. If I am being brutal it is usually because someone needs to take responsibility etc for their actions and I feel that they should be able to PM me and ask for advice in this situation.

What Guys Said 5

• So is your question. Should GAG remove the anonymous feature or allow users for a certain number of exp point to reveal an anonymous comment?

• I had one come in here from another site and started playing games in the threads about me it was so stupid and he got kicked out that very same day

• Most of them are simply doing it because they are bored

• yeah there is a troll who keeps on bothering me these days and always calls me "my pakistani friend"... he is ALWAYS anon, what a coward... I want to beat the shit out of him if I ever see him

• Trolls are everywhere yes

What Girls Said 1

• almost every gag user can relate.