Do you notice whenever girls and guys on GAG see a photo on a post of a good looking girl?

They say that they're "superficial" or "fake". Is it because those guys could never get that kind of girl in real life and because the girls that whine about it will never get a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup I get those and a lot more insults all the time as opposed to when I had a picture of something random up like a cartoon. People need to do better and get more therapy.

Most Helpful Guy

• People are jealous.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, jealousy and bitterness abounds!

• It is a strange one alright - I think it is a spill over from catfish territory where anyone attractive is assumed a catfish until proven otherwise - There is just an air of negativity about when an attractive person says anything - How can it be solved, I honestly don't know.

• I wouldn't have to say it if the girl didn't obviously use a filter or at lease learned use it responsibly.