What are the new G@G changes?

Most Helpful Girl

• The only major change for users is the new ability to change your notification settings if a user does not want to receive "Asker/myTake owner upvoted" notifications. If you go to your settings page and look under the "Privacy" box, you should see the "Notifications" box and if you uncheck that and click "save" then users will no longer receive notifications for up votes :)

• Thank you so much for offering this flexibility and appeasing both folks like me who want the notification and folks that don't.

• @R3d_Anonymous Yes, we thought this would be the best way for everyone who either does or does not want those types of notifications :)

@mskay haha you're welcome :)

• That's cool.

What Guys Said 4

• Also, it seems to me that the "Asker upvoted this" text is now a tiny icon to the left of the opinion... or at least it certainly is that way on myTakes.

I personally am not fond of the idea because for me that icon is barely visible (in fact, on the inverted color scheme, it is completely invisible), so I made a small JS change on my side that puts a δ sign there if it's upvoted.

Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doin'. I'm not a JS guru, haha.

• Just getting used to them now but there doesn't seem to be anything major that affects me.

• This guy over here.

• They removed the Asker Upvoted badge and instead put a small grey box with a little white arrow pointing upwards and if you hover over that it will say Asker Upvoted.

What Girls Said 2

• i haven't noticed any.. yet

• The site has been crashing a lot for me but I haven't noticed any changes.