“What is your biggest GAG fear?

Mine that my anonymous opinions would be revealed 😏😳

Most Helpful Girl

• That someone I know in real life finds me on here and in doing so, is able to read all the fairly personal things and experiences I post about here regarding my sex life and feelings towards those sorts of things.

What Girls Said 12

• @Ihav2fart deactivating. That'd be horrid. 😢

• Mine would be that my my parents found it :P

• Biggest gag fear? Um, that would be if some of the perverts and creeps that have been messaging me on gag found out where I live and haunted me down.. yup, pretty much.

• Omg that's mine too haha

• that my friends would find out i'm using GaG :)

• That my boyfriend who regularly sees my boobs is one of the guys messaging me asking for tit pics.

• that someone i know in real life finds me on here

• I have none.

• I don't have fears... what I said is said... even if as anon or not...😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
    Let the bitches know...

• that people find out my true identity.

• Honestly, I don't have any GaG fears.

• I left GaG , but i am back. My fear is that certain people know i'm back. The people who tried to " play" .

What Guys Said 14

• My biggest GAG fear would be that someone somehow logs or hacks into my account while I'm away, sends pics of random dicks to various people/my GAG friends, harasses them for sex pictures and stuff, and makes me look like a total creep as everyone starts to now hate me.

Then I'll come back, log onto my account and be like WTF as everyone suddenly blocks me.

• I have a nightmare that I will get really drunk one night and come home to say a load of stuff I shouldn't on GaG.

• My biggest fear is GAG shutting down.

I don't know what I would do with my life if that were to happen...

• Losing my job as a modetator. 😨

• After being on here for so long and being kicked out by someone that does not know me at all for me just defending myself in a thread

• I used to be a LOT more open about sex topics on the site, and if a family member saw those opinions it'd definitely be a little embarrassing. I'd get over it, though.

• That even more people undeserving of mod status get it.

• Mine would be that I actually start caring what people said about me.

• Attempting to log in and getting "error 404 " (aka GaG is wiped off the map)

• @toadette stealing my babies! :o

• I'm in the same boat as you hah

• I fear nothing.

• That someone will know who I am and throw slugs at my face.

• If everyone found out who I was.