What is your ultimate goal in GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently:

Become a guru.
    Become a super moderator.

Long-term:

Become a master.
    Become an uber-moderator (maybe even admin).
    Become an editor.

What Girls Said 16

• Don't have one anymore.
    It was to become a Guru, I became a Guru.
    It was to become a mod, I became a mod.
    It was to become a s-mod, I became a s-mod.
    It was to become a u-mod, I became a u-mod.
    And no, I don't wanna become a Master, that Master badge is ugly as fuck, really not looking forward to it.
    Now when I have no goals it's all about having fun and enjoying my days here, talking to people, asking and answering questions. The simple things.

• Hmm... I don't really have a goal, I just love the feeling when I help someone or give them advice on sth and then they come back to me and tell me how grateful they are for me helping them and that it made their lives happier and that they got the girl/boy or that people are now noticing them more..
    I guess that just sounds like a fantasy, right?
    Oh well, at least I try.. I really do!
    Gah, i'm such a nice person..

Oh, and @Man_Over_Game
    I value your contributions!
    Tadda! You got ur mention ;)

• :D

I really appreciate it, but it's just not the same. I want to be wanted, without me asking for it. You probably wouldn't have mentioned me if I didn't say something.

But it's still very sweet of you to do that. I love hearing back from people. Unfortunately, most don't, but I consider MHO to be the next best thing.

Good luck, Bee.

• *hearing back from people who I help.

Forgot that little tidbit.

• Yea, I get it :)
      I've actually never seen u around here before.. but you do sound like a great person!
      Oh well.. i tried :D
      @Man_Over_Game

• To be honest, don't have one.

Haha.

• wean myself off of GaG, lol

seriously though, if i had a goal, it's helping those i see in need to the best of my ability. granted, that's getting harder now as this site is slowly becoming less of an advice site and more of a socializing one. but those questions are still there, and as long as they're still there, i'll still be here

• Well when I first joined, aside from hoping to gain advice, my goal was to make Guru. Now that I've completed that, I don't really know. I'm just gonna continue to give advice and ask fun questions.

• Becoming a master of course

• To stay number one lol!

• Help people mostly and I also like to share my views through myTakes.
    I would also like to become a Guru (for some reason I just really like that black badge) but that would probably happen on it's own pace.

• I don't have any goals here. Why should I?
    No need to because I have no luck :(

• I wanna get to the Guru level for some reason.
    😛

• to reign supreme ⁽⁽ૢ(⁎❝᷀ົཽω❝᷀ົཽ⁎)✧

• I want to become a Guru and an ubermod one day.

• Kill time and share opinions

• To anti troll basically

If I'm bored or kinda lonely I come on here and be nice to people

Also I'd like to earn rewards

• I initially joined GaG to get advice. I felt down and needed someone to talk to about a problem i had, but i was unlucky because the people who gave me advice were trolling and quite sarcastic. So i didn't find any answers helpful.

I was going to leave, but decided to stay , because i realized there is a lot of people in a similar situation as i was... in the sense they need someone who understands them and they need genuine help.

So my ultimate goal is to help people to see things from another perspective, and to be there for anyone who needs to offload. I'm a good listener and non judgmental.

What Guys Said 16

• To be mentioned, at least once, by someone who values my contributions.

That's when I'll be good enough. When the community cares that I'm around.

• 1) Become an U-Mod;
    2) Become a Master;
    3) Start annoying the GAG administration to change the master badge into something that doesn't look like fucking puke;
    4) Reach top 10 users maybe but that's the very last one since it's the only one I'm probably not going to succeed at.

• Don't have one, because GAG is not that important to me. :P

• Just keep enjoying myself - The rest of the stuff is a bit of an anticlimax - I remembered being thrilled when I hit Guru I was delighted but when I hit Master it was uhum, just another day on GaG.

• I don't have a goal, I'm here and I'll let things happen.

• Answer questions and have fun people take this site too seriously.

• basically a place to chill, and to vent..

• dat "master" badge

• To move up to SuperMod where I originally was, before my career life got really busy and my activity level significantly dipped.

• Just to have fun and eventually, become Guru, and then Master. :)

• To get and give advice/suggestions.

• largely to meet and interact with new people that i would never have met otherwise

• To disagree with people.

• To help and troll as many people as possible.

• To help people like you.

• To marry @skullly