GAG simply wiped away my question... wtf?

I wrote a rather long question, with a picture and paragraphs n shit. After I finished I didn't yet submit it but instead went on to see what I had in my notifications, leaving the yet to be submitted question in another tab. I then came back to it... and it said "an error occurred" and poof. Question gone.

Seriously wtf?

GAG simply wiped away my question...wtf?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's fairly typical, MyTakes are saved as draft if you so desire, but I don't think questions are. I tend to copy them out on my phone too because Chrome process death tends to erase every content I write and it is very frustrating when that happens; this is why it would need an app.

What Girls Said 3

• Hey, sorry to hear that :(
    Is this the first time this has happened to you?

• This sucks.. but this will teach you a lesson and you'll be careful next time.. 😃😄😊

• That must suck, I had that happen to me too and it's really frustrating to type it all over again.

What Guys Said 3

• Man that sucks. What was the question?

• I'll post it later on maybe or tomorrow. But it was generally about men not being able to complain or express frustrations.

• Being there I actually wrote a few takes on a phone - One slip of the thumb and everything is gone - It is headwrecking.

• Don't think this is G@G's fault — what browser do you use?

• Chrome. I figured it might have something to do with it. Still frustrating though...

• Chrome user as well but it's quite heavy on memory, so sometimes if you're doing other things while having multiple tabs open the processes will die because RAM has to be freed up.