Why are people always so mean when it comes to mytakes?

I've noticed in a lot mytake opinions that people always seem so rude towards the writer. The take could literally be about puppies and there are always people arguing about something. I get that mytakes are opinions and that people are going to disagree but they like attack the writers.
Am i the only one that noticed this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. But it seems like no matter what my Takes are about, there are a ton of negative comments. I just ignore it for the most part, but it doesn't get annoying when you're trying to be positive and people just insist on being a buzzkill.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because mytakes on this site are written by your average joe who doesn't actually have any technical writting skills and often enough he/she expresses their opinion as fact in a mytake. Obviously people who know different or disagree will have something to say.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I started reading a lot of takes lately and have not really noticed any level of downers more than the same level of negativity you get on questions but there is some truth in what you say because I have noticed more questions about comments being harsh on takes.

• It comes with the territory.
    You want self expression than you gotta deal with haters.

• Because most myTakes are written with the same level of careful thought seen in a Donald Trump interview. Kind of invites criticism.