Anyone else gotten a virus from Gag?

these ads are horrible. Just totally had to wipe out a bunch right after logging on and accidentally clicking on one of those awful in your face bullshit ads.

Hey admins... how much of a kickback do you get from the viruses?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Oh, you mean the giant KFC Adds, The Traveling Ads and the random commercials that pop up out of the nowhere? Nooo, I don't notice them. :/

• Maybe try ad block or better security. Best option of all just ditch the better security and switch to Linux, windows viruses can't run on linux (unless you have wine installed than their is a chance they could run in wine). So far I've never gotten a virus from G@G :D.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../elementary-appcenter.png

• this place is a dissaster without add block

• Nope but I crashed a lot before reaching level 7 since I didn't have ad block
    Before level 7 = 3 tabs open at the most at a time
    After level 7 = 11+ tabs with Youtube open in another window playing music

• I am lucky once you get to level 7 (5,000 Xper) no more ads.

• Haven't gotten any viruses... but I do have ad blocker, not a single ad gets past me lol

• I was unaware there ads on here... I have never seen one once.

• On my phone, I think so. Internet is down so I can't use my PC and GAG sucks dick on mobile. Plus these ads make it worse. I've accidently clicked on some ads and ever since, my phone hasn't been the same.

• adblock + a shit tonne of virus protection

• no I never click on ads, but you can get them from here

• You need Adblock plus

• Everyone keeps saying this so for the record... I have it. At the time I was working on a hw assignment and had to have it off for a little bit because it messes with the website where the homework is. Lol

• Viruses? What the hell? I've never had any on here. Then again I got ad blocker. That's what you need shawt... tallie? O. o okay this got weird.

What Girls Said 4

• http://i.imgur.com/BebcvzK.jpg
    ^ this? I've even clicked into one by accident and got deducted $5 😭

• did you get this ad on GAG? If yes, on what action or on which page did you see this ad? Thanks for the feedback.

• So, when you go to girlsaskguys. com, without clicking on anything this ad pops up, am I right? Or does it pop up when you do an action?
      Does this happen on other sites too?
      If this happens again please let me know.

• @menguc other sites, no, not that I know of. And yes, but sometimes when I'm typing my email or something it will redirect me to this ad.

• No, not really.

• Nope. I don't see the ads

• As far as I know I haven't gotten any. I am sorry about that though.