Can anyone around the world redeem Xper points (please see details)?

I am not sure whether the redeem feature would work in India, since I haven't seen any mailing list valid addresses. Also, how do we gauge what can be redeemed? Some kind of Xper to USD conversion that would help make better redeem requests?

Most Helpful Girl

• It works anywhere. Your gift card code is sent to your email.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are lots of indian people on site rather than give you their names, here is a contact for admin I am sure they can help you but I think the amazon works in different currencies outside USD

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• In India, I guess featuring your question is the only way of redeeming XPer points. I'm sure the T-shirts don't ship here. And Amazon gift cards too probably won't work.

• I'd be fine with amazon. in (not the. com) discount cards :D
      It's sad most of us can't redeem points.

• It's not just us. No one outside US and Canada, can redeem them! :P

• Yeah it works anywhere. They send it to your email. Unless it's like a T-shirt or something. I think they only send them to Canada and the USA. Amazon gift cards and TGI Friday's they'll send to your email. I doubt they have a TGI Friday's in India though.

• So physical products cannot be given outside America? Only gift coupons?
      Also, is there any Xper point to USD conversion rate?

• "So physical products cannot be given outside America?"

America and Canada.

Not sure about the gift cards because like you said the currency is different.

You could ask the website here:

Just for regarding click Help. Then type in your questions and they'll get back to you.