Does anyone actually use the "Share" buttons for FB, Twitter and Google+?

If not, why are they still there cluttering up the site?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, actually we can earn more xper points if the posts get shared on social http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#57

You never use the social buttons?

0|0
    0|0
    • Side note I thought you were someone I know until I saw you live in Argentina, you have a look alike here 😀

• Show All
    • Yeah, ok I get you.

• A little but no, a girl I know personally.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably. One of my older questions was shared on Facebook. I don't know how exactly it appeared there since I've never personally used it, but I hope no one saw it and recognized me. - though admittedly there's only a very slim chance of that happening, but still. 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never used them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No, why would I share GaG shit with people on my social network? This place is a secret because it's lame and it's loserville, the makers are trippin' with all that shit.

2|0
    0|1
  • The five people whose posts I actually see on my News Feed always share stuff from other sites and pages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only not use them but don't know how to (LoL).

0|0
    0|0
  • never used it, I even use a browser addon so that those buttons don't work outside of facebook, G+, etc.

but they don't really bother me so I don't care...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not popular on social media so if I share most stuff gets ignored. If I get a girlfriend that's worth sharing about 👍

0|0
    0|0