Where on GAG do you usually look for questions to answer?

Is it in your live feed, or in the featured questions? The ones with no opinions? I personally browse the 'questions' category until I reach 1h old questions and then I go back and do so again until I'm back at the first question I saw. I repeat this until there are no new questions. Then I go see what people that I'm following have posted.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a topic man - I do the same thing everyday I go through Fashion & Style, GaG community, How Do I look, Entertainment & Arts and Society & Culture to view the questions/takes posted in last 24 hours. If I still I have bit of energy I would go to the Other topic for a few questions/takes.

What Girls Said 7

• Livefeed. If there isn't any questions there then I'd head over to topics and search for 'others' and 'g@g community' questions to answer.

• Last month I have been more active on Fashion & Style.

This month, I am checking GaG Community and I think Girl's Behavior more.

• Live feed!
    And if there aren't any questions that I want to answer, then I go to "no opinions". :)

• front page

2 lazy

• same - i'll go to "questions"
    otherwise, i'll scroll the feed or see the featured questions

• I look in the live feed

• Just 'questions'

What Guys Said 7

• Live feed, but if there is nothing interesting then I go to Popular.

• I just go through live feed.

• I just go to feed, questions and occasionally answer suggested ones from people I follow once the opinion has been submitted.

• Whatever comes up on my feed, but I also look for questions to answer on 'GaG community' and 'How do I look' topics...

• I just check the most recent ones, and I just scrolllll :)

• I just go to live feed, makes life a lot easier lol

• i have no idea. they are just there on the page and i answer whatever i want. then it takes me back to that page