Do you have still have the "Asker Upvoted" notifications enabled after the update?

I heard that many people didn't like it. I personally like the feature because it lets me know for what questions the Asker has seen my opinion and I just like knowing that I earned +1 Xper.

Many however, found it unnecessary.

Do you still have it enabled? Also, vote "No" if you just didn't know about this and are now going to go to "Settings" to disable it.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If I really want to know if an Asker upvoted my opinion, I'll just take a look at my opinions and check for the little symbol. It's a neat feature but I don't need an additional notification about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am like you - I take it as a thank you and it is nice to be appreciated plus GaG is a learning curve so it helps to see what advice is making sense to a QA.

What Girls Said 1

• No as soon as I heard about it I disabled that feature.

What Guys Said 2

• I hit that disable button as soon as it became available.
    Asker upvotes were like 85% of my notifications if not more so it was clogging up my feed.

• I haven't done jack shit, so I guess it's what it was before. I do get pissed when the asker upvotes my opinion for no reason though.