Should there be a limit to "how do I look" questions?

I'm seriously getting sick and tired of opening a "how do I look"-question prepared to make some self-conscious person feel better and seeing the same faces over and over again. Sometimes people even seem to post multiple look questions a day!
Like what's going on with you? The human body has 7 trillion nerves and those people on here really manage to get on every single one of them 😒
I agree that we should all have the right to know what others think of us, hence ask those questions HERE AND THEN! (noticed that emphasis on 'here and then'?) but shouldn't there be a limit to the number of "how do I look"-questions each gager can post (per week/month/overall)?
Or am I probably the only person that even gets annoyed with this on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would support that wholeheartedly we had couple of beauts last few days Tinder 10/10 guy who annoyed me so much I blocked him then he went anon and the other one What colour is my skin plus the photographer model whose story changes everyday from I am the model to I am the photographer check her profile 120+ questions and 3 opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• OH MY GOD YES PLEASE.
    I can't tell you how many times I've removed questions as "Duplicates" when it comes to the How Do I Look section. That dude who always wants us to compare him to famous guys... He's so obsessed and narcissistic it's ridiculous. x_x Unfortunately you can't remove everything as Duplicates... like that ostrich dude, he always asks the same question but puts a different picture. 😫 Guys are even worse than girls when it comes to this spamming. But of course there are a few girls as well who just can't stop fishing for compliments.

As you can see I'm super annoyed too. Like, EXTREMELY annoyed. I fully support your idea. ❤ But then again, they will probably find a way around it, like making a bazillion accounts or something... :(

What Guys Said 16

• Maybe but I don't think it's worth the effort. There are worse questions in my opinion. I asked one of those How Do I Look questions months ago and I left it at that but I can understand why some people (especially girls) feel the need for feedback on different styles etc. I think even you have asked those questions before.

• I actually really like that idea.

• I don't have a problem those threads but there are a few who ask over and over again. I have especially one girl in mind who asks like almost every day. that's when it gets too much for me personally.

but I think it will be difficult to limit it. of course it's possible but it's a little bit irritating for the users if we start to have limits on certain topics...

• But then @MissNowhere wouldn't be able to make anymore D:

I completely agree, I have more of a problem with the younger audience doing so on there but it is annoying regardless

• I'm actually for it but against the repetitive ones.

• Well considering looks tend to be the most important attribute when trying to attract someone, its justifiable to see plenty rate me questions

As much as they can be silly, there also fun at the same time

• yeah I agree that everyone can ask those questions but there's just a line where it turns into spamming and it just gets too much if it's all coming from the one and the same person

• Yes i guess lol

But some people like constant reassurance and some people just have major insecurities.. but i get thats the essence of GAG - to feel free to be yourself, ask questions and hopefully you won't feel judged.. also get opinions that might help or might not

I know its silly for the Vetran GAG users or anyone that uses this site regularly... but for the casual user they would never even notice

• **but I ~guess~ thats the essence of GAG** correction

• Nah, how else would I get to see your new pics freely.

• Lol yeah but I don't post too often anymore and you're probably just lazy to go on my profile here and then 😒😝

• Okay, you can check mine out while I check yours out. ;P

• 🐶🐶🐾💕

• Ikr, most annoying questions on the planet.

by the way, how do I look?
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/317k2gi.jpg[/IMG]

• I I knlwwwww this pisses me off so much too. I saw one guy do it 3 times in a week. Just commented on a girls for doing it last week.

• Amen, that's exactly how I feel. The ones I hate the most are: do I look fat. So annoying!

• I agree. I avoid that topic. Too much drama.

• If your referring to me I'm really self consious and have low self esteem so when girls like yourself give your honest opinion on my pictures no matter how many times I post it always helps plus in building confidence it takes more then one compliment

• You don't have to spam the entire how do I look section for that though, seriously, asking this over and over will just get people annoyed. I understand that you want people's opinions to your looks but posting the same question over and over again won't change the results..

• There are people who post way more than you do. Like WAY more.

• I think people should only be allowed to post 69 of them a month. I too think it be ridoncularz

• It's a confidence boost, everyone needs one, I think it's fairly innocent and they seem to always have LOADS of opinions/answers, so it's obviously something people feel obliged to respond too.

• It's okay if they ask those questions once or twice, like we probably all do here and then but not twice or three times a day - there's seriously a line between "in need for a confidence boost" and "insanely thirsty" that shouldn't never be crossed

• *should never

• Oh well... if someone is asking three times a day then that's too much.

• no. i like having to look at girls pics. sometimes they post sexy pics i can jerk off to

• Why not just block the topic?

• I already blocked so many topics due to repititive questions that I'm afraid there'll be nothing left for me one day 😅 also I might miss out on some beautiful people on here!

What Girls Said 6

• On one hand it's like okay fine add to my spam quota. whatever. But on the other it's SUPER ANNOYING. JFC.

It's just like anything else. You're going to have diminishing returns and the more you post the faster people will get tired of you. And let's be honest. If you're *really* at a point where you're asking the internet to be a crutch for your self esteem, you have a problem. The only ones who can help you with that issue are you and a trained psychological professional.

• So it's not just me? Interesting.

I hate those questions😒 They are one of my least favorite questions on here.

• Some of the pics were too much , so I ended up blocking that category along with Sexual behavior and another one.

• So true. How desperate are people nowdays to ask this online?

Please, please, PLEASE, this has to happen very fast.

• That's a good idea. I mean, how much attention does one person need? Just post like one and be done with it, lol.

• Yeah I totally agree with you. It's extremely annoying to see the same people post stuff like that over and over every day!