Do some G@G users think this site is for hooking up?

i mean im not against hooking up on this site but iv had a lot of people send messages and others ask me to use a picture of myself and i am purely on this site to ask or answer questions and im also getting getting annoyed with the sexual harassment.

• Yes
  • No
  • Probably
maybe i should state do you THINK some people come here to purely hook up not you but other people

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some people think that yes. I have had random PM's from girls that have said this

"Hey, I am..., I saw your profile and I liked what I saw... Here is my email... email me..."

I never replied to them because I don't know who they are or what they are going to send back to me. I have had this a few times now.

• As for the part of sexual harassment you can make your private messaging so only people that you follow can message you if you want.

• Hahaha... or girls, there are girls like this to you know. Scams is also something I thought of.

• Thank you for MHA

What Guys Said 20

• I am feeling that some do but I have always viewed this site as a social site rather than a dating site. Plus the fact 95% of Gaggers are outside my dating age range and I theirs, I will keep my activity purely social - If I want romance I will go to a dating site.

• Sooner or later we all want to talk in PM with others we like, Its human nature instead of all of us being like robots just ask and answer questions never talking to each other.

• Some are it seems. Some users have deleted their profiles because they were being hit on so much. A few have come back with a different name and this time around just didn't put a photo of themselves up so they won't have that problem be as bad.

There's just desperate sex starved people anywhere you go. And they have the courage to be bold only when they know they won't face repercussions.

• I don't but I'm sure some guys do. I bet a lot of them are just trolls tho. They get a thrill out of harassing people and getting reactions.

• you know i think a lot of people are answering and not reading because i said do 'some gag users' and i see a lot of people put no meaning they dont account for all the people that do

• I said "Im sure some do"

• I think some treat GaG as a hookup site because the men and women aren't so guarded and are more emotionally open, than on a dating site!

• Yes, they use to hook up and with a site this big Lord only knows what goes on
    not something that i do... if I'd find true love that would be cool but no hook ups for me

• I met my girlfriend of 20 years on here
    http://imgur.com/Yo1ayBk

• i like making friends here, trying to hook up here is crazy! i mean some of these people live thousands of miles away!

i can't stand the creepers who send weird messages! have some class! lol! they make it hard for all us normal guys

• Sure i guess... there should be no barriers to how you end up finding the one

If two people are drawn to each other it will happen anywhere

• I guess that's why I can't PM a random girl and be like "what's up" and just hold a conversation.
    People c'mon are you that desperate?

• Well if they do, then they are totally wrong.

• I don't think there are many people who really think this is a dating site or for hooking up... but there are plenty of users who don't care about that and still try their luck

• Don't know how you could possibly hook up with someone on GAG :L. For me i enjoy trying to help people with questions they need answering and obviously need help answering mine a good lot of the time. I think the site is really entertaining.

• Not harassment asking for a photo. This site asks intimate questions many places don't allow, so people open up and if they can find someone they like why not try and see if you can get a relationship?

• what? It's not a dating site? Is my dicksize to small for you or somethign? It's only 12 inches

• Yea this is the perfect site for finding a good sugar daddy

• I did once but wouldn't again

• No but I did have sex with 23 of the users here.

• A lot of times people want to know what the person behind that mouth it is. Especially when they go running off at it

• every site online is a site for hooking up.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think many people think this site is for hooking up, I think there's just a batch of horny guys amongst the genuine answerers who just try their luck. Ignore them and carry on helping. Block them if necessary.

• I think you will find users like that on most social sites you visit. I've gotten the annoying messages as well, but just make sure your profile is private. You can ignore or block those people as well. The ones that think it's just for hook-ups seem to learn that it is not quickly and leave the site, though.

• The site is capable to turn into anything. I think it happens more when it's a social site and you socialise with people around the world, it. Just happens

• Some guys think that it's a porn site.

• i'm pretty sure some do, especially as people are more open with their inner feelings here than on a dating site

as with any social site, their will be some who try their luck

• I think a ton of people are here for that. I've had people tell me to leave because I'm married lol

• Yes some people think this site is for trying to hook up. I'm not one of them.

• So many people think this is a dating site uGH

• It would seem some do. lol

• Oh a lot of people do but I'm just here to say hi at times lol :)

• I reckon it's a good place for some sexy talk.

• It's not a hookup site but the harassing emails will follow someone anywhere.