If GAG was a TV channel what program would you be in?

I would do a cooking show called "In the kitchen with Stephen" or "The Daily Show with Stephen Mahala" Like my version of Jon Stewart's show lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Since I usually answer random questions in "other" category, I guess I would be in contest or variety show; something with a competition like singing competition, arts competition, cooking competition like Master Chef, general knowledge competition like Who Wants to be a Millionair, or sports competition. It would be fun.

Or maybe I would just appear in a random anime show lol. xD

• Probably similar to the channel GO ASEAN but with wider range of countries. GA is all about travelling to places in all the asean countries, and recommend peeps about where is nice to shop/eat/have fun in that particular country. Since I love travelling, and have nearly visited all the countries in Asia, this sounds really fun.

• I would be like Oprah and question different users

• I would be on the travel channel. That or video game channel. :D

• "Its Brie!" ( The girl no one gives a shit about! :P )

• LMN or discovery ID

• I'd interviews with tolga, admins, mods etc etc.. And I don't know what it'll be called, ideas?

What Guys Said 10

• I would be the 1am weekend slot on PBS with a grumpy panel show bemoaning the state of the modern world.

• A FITNESS, EXERCISE SHOW !!
    And a sports analyst on sportscenter ideally.

• I'd be a talk show host! :-D

• I think I would be somewhere along the lines of Mythbusters, because it would literally be me debunking bullshit claims by other people on this site.

• Probably a judge show.

• I don't know what channel I would be in, but I might be watching the "How Do I Look" porn channel.

• I'd make a gaming/tech series for nerds late in the evening :)

• I would put this site on All In The Family

• Perhaps in some family drama called "Perpetually married, unhappy and committed".

• I might be one of those advertising channels that has those exercise trainers that have really high pitched voices saying: "OH YEAH, WORK IT!" And "YOU GO, GIRL!"