Do you think GaG should have these features?

• Number of profile views
  • Number of views on a question
  • Both should be there
  • None is needed

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• profile views will just show how creepy this place can be lol I like the idea of number of views though, I know lots of people read questions, but either someone already answered adequately or they don't feel like responding so they just move on. Would be nice to see how many people actually read your question.

• Number of profile views and show the users face

• I don't think either are necessary.

• I don't think that those features would be necessary

• i think just B

• Its not something that is needed, not is it something that i really want. But it would be cool

• Number of profile views would be cool

• Video chat :p

What Girls Said 3

• Questions used to display how many views they got a long time ago, but they took that feature away. People would get upset that their questions had plenty of views, but little to no answers. I'm pretty sure we're better off without it. As for profile views, it would be interesting to see I guess, but altogether useless.

• I'm all for it, would be pretty interesting. 😊 There can never be too many features xD

• Because this place isn't enough of a popularity contest cesspool as it is?

• It isn't but it surely is a place to socialize and I think that would be a plus.

• You must be new here, of you genuinely believe there's no popularity contest going on.

Oh wait, you ARE new. Never mind, lol.