People who don't put their picture up on here, could it possibly happen?

As you can probably tell, I have never put up a picture of myself on here. It's not because I think I'm ugly, I think I'm actually quite decent. It's just a general rule of mine- no pictures on the internet. Factor in that I don't have a phone or any social media and... that rule becomes insanely easy to keep by :)
Plus, I think having one set picture stands out more than a photo of yourself. I don't know, I could be wrong.

I think I could end up putting a picture of myself on here for you all to see (if the demand is great enough :P ), but not any time soon. I really, really don't want to be recognised here.

Why do I even think any of you are going to care anyway? I'm going to make some apple crumble.

http://www.BBC.co.uk/food/recipes/applecrumble_2971
I'm not using a recepie, I just thought you might want some :)

• I'll never put a picture of myself on here
  • It could happen, some time in the future
  • I probably will put a picture of myself on here in the future
  • I already have a picture of myself on this wibsite
  • Results
Please forgive the spelling mistake in the poll D:

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to refuse, but then I put a picture up and got really nice comments, so maybe it'll happen more, who knows :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I am like you I have only one pic the one I use and it is two years old, I will put up a new one soon ( How vain am I, I am on a diet before I put new selfie up).

What Girls Said 7

• I never used to but recently I've been putting my picture up as you can see. Sometimes I take it down when I get loads of weird messages from men who can barely speak English. I do like having my picture up though so people know what I look like. I like knowing what people look like for some reason. I guess I can then put a name to the face - I'll remember them better then.

• I don't have a profile picture up because:
    1. I don't want my lack of attractiveness influencing how people take my posts.
    2. I don't want potential harassment because some people would think I'm fugly and would think that that's a solid reason to give me grief on here. I have enough grief because of that in real life. Don't need it online too.
    3. I'm afraid someone I know IRL would be here and recognize me and sees the embarrassing things I've asked. My posts are a good insight on my thoughts and personality. I don't want people IRL knowing that without talking to me about it.

I have put my picture up as a profile pic for two questions. But I don't think I will do that again in the future. I have and might, however, post my pic on certain posts. Anonymous, mostly.

• I used a picture of myself, and some crazy person with a grudge against me found my Facebook profile and started harassing me and my friends. So. Never again.

• Well, I don't like putting pics of me on forums for the simple reason of wanting keep the anonymity :) the same reason we create a username and (most) people don't use their real names.

• chose A. primarily for professional reasons
    i also want people valuing my opinions, not what the hell i look like
    however, if i ever put an actual pic of me, it will just be one of my body in the shadows

• I already do and I'm going to change it again soon enough.

• I have already done that in the past. I don't feel like doing it anymore though.

What Guys Said 3

• I like having fun regularly changing my avatar to various different things based on my interests and the times.

However, I do always have a picture of myself as the cover art photo on my profile, so users know what I look like!

• As for those who don't want to use a picture, I understand wanting to have that extra anonymity layer on the internet. Especially those who have dealt with stalkers and people misusing their pictures without their permission

• Having people know what I look like doesn't matter me, I just haven't bothered putting my picture up on here.

I may do that here soon though.

• A, this is the only site on which I kind of do an effort to protect my identity.