Can there be an option added to enable notifications for every upvote we receive (not just Askers or myTake Owners)?

I'd personally like to receive notifications for every upvote I get. Some other sites and forums do this. Admins, can you add an OPTIONAL feature for this in the Settings (of course have it unchecked by default)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Feedback noted :)
    What about downvotes?

• I mean if it's going to be optional feature like the Asker/myTake Owner one (since most people won't want it), I guess you could add one for "downvotes" too. I personally just like knowing everything that's going on, so yeah I'd like that too.

• I see, ok, it's a good suggestion and we'll take into account!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I say its possible - I don't if I would like it though - Might be too many notifications for me

What Girls Said 3

• If it's optional and I could unchecked it, I'm okay. But personally I wouldn't want it, I don't care if people upvote/downvote my opinions (since I already have lots of downvoters doing their job lol).

• If it was optional, yes. I'd get too many notifications if I did that though 😎

• what? is this a joke?

• No, and there are other forums and sites that have this feature (notification for every upvote).

For some reason, this site's population has an aversion to getting a lot of notifications.

Besides, I said it would be optional like the Asker/myTake Owner one.

• That's what I want...

What Guys Said 2